cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WE DID IT

jffnkrn
Explorer
Explorer
Well we are on the way home with our New Rig! ! !
Left yesterday and will make a stop along the way to visit family. then home to Arizona by Monday to recoup. lots of stuff to do, happening etc. didn't realize how much to move even after elimination of a bunch of stuff for the travel trailer. Well so the story goes, we are now a part of the fifth wheel group. Yep and you all were right, pulls great, handles great etc. I just now have to get used to the bucking difference between it and the TT we had. used to whip up and down like a whip, now after hitting that nasty bridge abutment, crams your ruck right into the ground. Well only issue I seem to have at this point is heights. we are right at 13' 6" with the second a/c. I will be super careful, but I understand I should be ok. Well I could go on and on but better get back on the road. Great day to all ! ! !
15 REPLIES 15

MNRon
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats! It will take a while for the smile to go off of your face when towing I'm sure.

One of the first things I did with our new fiver was to make an accurate height measurement with it hooked up to *know* exactly how tall I was, you might want to do the same if you think you're right at 13'6"
Ron & Pat
2022 F350 Lariat CCSB SRW Diesel
2019 VanLeigh Vilano 320 GK