cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

willi7634
Explorer
Explorer
this link will give a picture of my fiver plus 3or4 other photos showing my amateur photo skills.

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/willi7634

In addition to this my tv is a 04 ford super duty with a turbo charged 6.0 diesel.

Staysassy
Explorer
Explorer
Stacie & Bryan
son (18) & daughter (15)
2 Golden Retrievers - Sampson & Delilah
04 Lariat Supercrew 4x4,5.4,3.73, Edge tuner, flowmaster duals
06 Trail Bay 31BHS.
05 KIA Sorento EX for the goldens.

Days Camping
'06 - 17
'07 - 35
'08 - 28
'09 - 13

Staysassy
Explorer
Explorer
I can't get it to link...can someone help?
Stacie & Bryan
son (18) & daughter (15)
2 Golden Retrievers - Sampson & Delilah
04 Lariat Supercrew 4x4,5.4,3.73, Edge tuner, flowmaster duals
06 Trail Bay 31BHS.
05 KIA Sorento EX for the goldens.

Days Camping
'06 - 17
'07 - 35
'08 - 28
'09 - 13

fullmoonoversal
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, they are good that way. We went to OH (south) and in the hills we knew we were pulling it, but I often forget there is something behind the pickup untill I look in the rear view mirror. Have fun with it and a safe trip.
2017 Coachmen Galleria

alcorr
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, I love it. You can't beat them for the price. And the way the front is shaped, no wind drag at all. I've pulled it from Boston Mass. to Key West, FL. 3 times now and going again in Feb. Always turning back to see if it's still hooked-up. Sometimes I'm thinking I'm pulling a pop-up.

fullmoonoversal
Explorer
Explorer
alcorr,

Someone might think you really like that Titanium!

Nice!
2017 Coachmen Galleria

alcorr
Explorer
Explorer

alcorr
Explorer
Explorer

alcorr
Explorer
Explorer

alcorr
Explorer
Explorer

alcorr
Explorer
Explorer

alcorr
Explorer
Explorer

alcorr
Explorer
Explorer

ckduallie
Explorer
Explorer
The Fort
2016 F350 Platinum, 6.7, 50gal. Titan fuel tank, Air Lift, 24K super glide
2017 Raptor 425TS
2015 CVO Ultra Limited

Carl_722
Explorer
Explorer
tburke1 wrote:
Here's our New Vision.

Big as a singlewide mobile home. How hard is it for you to find a park to put it in?
2004 Chevy 2500 LT Crew Cab 6.0L, 4.10 gears 8,600 GVWR 16,000 lbs GCWR 10,700 lbs tow rating.

2006 Crossroads Cruiser CF32BL 34'11" 3 slides.
Active Duty Navy
AWF1
NRA Member