cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

Pipewelder
Explorer
Explorer
sirdrakejr wrote:
Oh, then I understand. The "K"s don't come until you reach the 7th grade!
:B
Frank

๐Ÿ™‚

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Oh, then I understand. The "K"s don't come until you reach the 7th grade!
:B
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

Pipewelder
Explorer
Explorer
sirdrakejr wrote:
You DO know don't you, that "KOWBOYS" is spelled wrong? LOL
Frank

Heck.... And to think I done gradeuate--ed the sixth grade!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
David

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
You DO know don't you, that "KOWBOYS" is spelled wrong? LOL
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

Pipewelder
Explorer
Explorer
My Favorite shot! :B

Pipewelder
Explorer
Explorer
Here ours! Got 'er home today!!!

AZLugz
Explorer
Explorer
Hard acceleration works everytime.......trick is getting it back up there
'98 Jeep ZJ (built), '09 F350SD 4x4 Turbo Diesel!
'09 Jayco 345 5th Wheel add-on 5500 Onan, 06 Goldwing ABS/NAV
American by Birth, Soldier by Choice and Christian by the Grace of God
US Air Force Retired

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
The car has built in levitation! ๐Ÿ™‚
Frank

SailingOn
Explorer
Explorer
For the rest who were too upstaged to ask:
Camps with Critters, can you get that car down, or is it just thumbing your nose at us little folks worried about hitch weight?
Buck: 2004 Wilderness Yukon 8275S, now memories.
Star: Open range LF297RLS. 2 air conditioners!
Togo: 2014 Winnebago View Profile, 2013 Sprinter chassis; 16 mpg
Snow: 2020 F250 diesel
AD5GR

Rv-dawg
Explorer
Explorer
Here's ours (in the sig)...
2009 Ford F350 Super Crew Dually, 6.4L Diesel, 8ft box
2004 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 318BHS

Camps_with_Crit
Explorer
Explorer
OBSPowerstroke wrote:
Camps with Critters wrote:
Finally got mine all hooked up and on the road.

Are you sure that's enough truck for that Fiver? ๐Ÿ˜‰

In all seriousness, nice setup!

That lil camper is 44.5 ft long and weighs 23,500 lbs, 5400 lbs of that is pin weight so it bulges tires on most anything else and then carrying the car adds another 1800 lbs. Most days it does seem like enough truck.
In seriousness it is our home and everything we own is in that pic, it gets the job done well!
05 Freightliner Century with Smart Car on the back
2010 Spacecraft 44.5 ft with a fully stocked bar-room
The Critters: Boogie & Jack (2 great dogs)

ryanryan
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked it up a couple weeks ago.......details in sig. Went from a 1984 motorhome and 28' race trailer, to this trailer with LQ.

- 2011 Chevy Silverado 3500 Duramax Dually CC/LB 4x4 LTZ
- 2005 Pace 48' Trailer w/ Living Quarters

TriumphGuy
Explorer
Explorer
campgrl wrote:

Love the floorplan! I have been waiting for someone to come out with a bunkhouse model with the picture window in the rear!

We had been too ... but rumor has it that Crossroads has discontinued this floorplan after 2011 or thereabouts. I have no idea why, it's just what we wanted!
2011 Tiffin Allegro 35QBA (Mack); 2015 VW GTI (Lightning - toad); 2008 Acura MDX SH-AWD (Sally).
Any opinions are my own and not my employer's.
Missing the towing days: 2000 Ford F250 (Trusty Horse)
Follow us (BusyDadRVLife) on YouTube

campgrl
Explorer
Explorer
TriumphGuy wrote:
Hi folks,
We finally took the plunge and sold our 02 Wildcat and bought a 2008 Crossroads Cruiser 32BL. I've wanted this model for quite awhile and found a good deal.
I sure hope these pics work..

Here it is the day I picked it up:

And then just recently after I added Firestone Ride-Rites to my truck and 16" wheels and tires (which I had added but then taken off the Wildcat) replacing the 15" on the Cruiser. Not aluminum, but I don't care... happy to have the camper riding on Michelin instead of whatever the old stuff was.

Love the floorplan! I have been waiting for someone to come out with a bunkhouse model with the picture window in the rear!

Truck is a 2000 F250 7.3 PSD, not the fastest truck out there but still goin...

Going camping this weekend!

TriumphGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Hi folks,
We finally took the plunge and sold our 02 Wildcat and bought a 2008 Crossroads Cruiser 32BL. I've wanted this model for quite awhile and found a good deal.
I sure hope these pics work..

Here it is the day I picked it up:

And then just recently after I added Firestone Ride-Rites to my truck and 16" wheels and tires (which I had added but then taken off the Wildcat) replacing the 15" on the Cruiser. Not aluminum, but I don't care... happy to have the camper riding on Michelin instead of whatever the old stuff was.

Truck is a 2000 F250 7.3 PSD, not the fastest truck out there but still goin...

Going camping this weekend!
2011 Tiffin Allegro 35QBA (Mack); 2015 VW GTI (Lightning - toad); 2008 Acura MDX SH-AWD (Sally).
Any opinions are my own and not my employer's.
Missing the towing days: 2000 Ford F250 (Trusty Horse)
Follow us (BusyDadRVLife) on YouTube