cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

geeman53
Explorer
Explorer
our rig:
2016 forest river sunseeker 2250 slec

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
I have gone back and edited a lot of entries. Here is why. When you post a picture, resize it for the forum. Use "width=640" after JPG with a space between the JPG and width=640 (like this: JPG width=640 ). Do not use the quote marks. Also, I have removed many of the "reposts-quotes" that are used as a reference when you want to make a remark. That is not needed, Simply use the name of the poster and make the remark. Repeating pics and complete posts just uses up server space and does not add to the topic. Member's memories are not so short they need to see the post all over again to know what you are talking about. If you must, just use a line or two to make the reference. Please, brevity is the key here.
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

exp_II
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Everyone, been reading and enjoy the posts on the site for sometime. Just thought I'd share my family's new 5th wheel and truck.
2003 duramax CC LT
2006 Triple E Topaz 253 bunk

Ken_B_
Explorer
Explorer
Ken,

Those old School "Moon" hubcaps really set her off, don't you think?

And that hitch stabilizer is to die for!!!!!!!

Rusty,
Yes, I think the "Moon" hubcaps were a nice touch. Glad you appreciate the thought that went into this.

The hitch stabilizer is my best design yet. Glad you like it. Many people have commented on it.
Ken & Sylvia
*2005 29V Arctic Fox (Silver Fox Edition)
*2001 Chevy 2500HD Silverado 4X4 LS Ext. Cab L18 Vortec 8100
*Allison 1000 Series 5-Speed Automatic
*Leer 100XL Shell

rtyson1
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry. Photobucket requires a password sign in.
Frank
Ron, Jackie & Cricket
03' Chevy 2500HD, 4x4, 6.6 Duramax, Allison,
CC, SB, 16,000lb Super-Slide, Prodigy controller,
Bose sound.
2004 Carrage 5'er, 34' Cameo LXI. (F34CK3)

Drive like you want to wake up tomorrow on the right side of the grass

rusty_poth
Explorer
Explorer
Those old sschool "Moon" hubcaps really set her off, don't you think?

And that htich stabilizer is to die for!!!!!!

I think the only thing you really need is to put a set of shopping cart wheels on a couple of 4 X 4 (pressure treated of course!) under the landing gear then can level that puppy out real nice...............
Retired 22 years Regular Force (Army/Air Force), 3 years Army Reserves.

2004 Dodge 1 Ton 5.9 Cummins, 2004 Thor Jazz 3100XL 5th Wheel.

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
I owned a 24 foot Kit Sportmaster TT that saw a lot of Alaska, Canada and the western US. They made great trailers then. I also owned a 1988 35 foot Kit Elite Road Master 5th wheel that was every good as the TT. I hope they are still making them under the Extreme name.
Farnk
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

BruceMc
Explorer III
Explorer III
Sorry it's a bit truncated on the left end... I'll take a better one sometime in the future... But just had to add it to the list:

We purchased this poor neglected Kit Sportsmaster 212f last January; it has undergone quite a transformation. There is a lot of work to go yet; but I won't bore you with details.

BruceMc
2016 Forest River Sunseeker 2250SLEC Chevrolet 6.0L

ktpul
Explorer
Explorer
Ken B.,
That is one nice looking setup! How much extra did it set you back to get them color coordinated? The only problem I see, is I don't know if that FW is approved for a GN adapter. Other than that, it looks like your all set for your first trip out. Just make sure the youngins' are strapped in so they don't get sucked out the back!
Kevin
Appleton, WI
'04 Dodge 4WD 2500 SRW Quad HO Cummins 6sp 3.73 SLT Prodigy B&W
'08 Keystone Cougar 245RKS
2 Honda EU2000
My pictures

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dennis M M wrote:

Loaded and ready for the first trip with the Mountain Aire

I like the Smart car tucked up behind the truck cab. Nothing more is needed for touring the local area once set up in camp.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Now there is a thought - extend the 4X4 to the ground with a wheel so it supports the hitch weight and the TV will sit level. Then no one will notice the oversize combo!! Yup, wont even be noticed! :B
Frank

SRTchris
Explorer
Explorer
BWAAHAHAHA!! lmao, next time the trailer is off the TV you should jack the rear of TV up and weld the shocks in the full extend position!! sit about perfect then
05 3500 laramie 4X4 SRW CTD
07 3500 laramie 4X4 DRW CTD
07 Jayco eagle 341rlqs

dleonardtx
Explorer
Explorer
Wonder how many tickets you are going to get for exceeding the GVWR of the truck. The way that front end of the truck is sticking up, I imagine it is hard to steer. Looks like an accident waiting to happen to me... Guess I will not tow thru Utah... don't want to be behind you.
Maybe it will work for you, but I think you are making a HUGE mistake.
JMHO

geeman53
Explorer
Explorer
Holy Cow ! That's an 2005 29V Arctic Fox ? Most impressive. LOL
2016 forest river sunseeker 2250 slec

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
I love the aspect of the "free floating" support 4X4 so it would harm the hitch. :B
Frank