cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Park Help

Toyogs
Explorer
Explorer

Hello group, I hope everyone is doing well.

I am in the process of starting a trailer park in a town called “El Sargento” in Baja California Sur, Mexico (40 minutes from La Paz) and I would like to ask for your help. I am researching the needs that 5th wheels, motorhomes, trailers, RVs and any type of mobile home require to make comfortable and safe stays.  In other words, I would like to know what you are looking for in a trailer park? What are your requirements for extended stays?

My idea is to make a trailer park in which each trailer can have a space of 140 m2 (10x14m), with a wooden roof to protect it and that at the same time functions as a high terrace, access to drinking water, electricity, drainage, rainwater collection system, garbage management and collection, etc.

The place is located 1.8 miles from the beach, it has a view of the Gulf of California and Cerralvo Island (Sea of ​​Cortes) and the Sierra de las Cacachilas in the back (spectacular sunrises and sunsets). It is an unpopulated area, with a lot of fauna and native vegetation of the place.

I would greatly appreciate your comments.

0 REPLIES 0