cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2010 Coachman Freelander 31SS

Myafiona
Explorer
Explorer
We are thinking of buy a used 2010 Coachman Freelander 31SS. It has low mileage and appears to be in very good condition. Does anyone have any comments they would like to share to help with our decision?

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

bdpreece
Explorer II
Explorer II
My youngest son and his family have the same coach in an 09. They use it heavily and other than normal wear and tear have had minimal problems. Actually a lot less problems than I have had with my Holiday Rambler. As said, check all the seams for leakage. If it has the original tires it is time to replace them even if they are not worn.
Brian, Loretta & Daisy (Golden Retriever)

2008 Holiday Rambler Endeavor PDQ40
2014 Ford Explorer toad

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
Run your hands around the walls after a good rain near where the roof and walls meet, around the ceiling by every roof vent, under windows, around slides. The feeling of wetness compared to places on the walls and ceiling where the underneath is dry is very apparent. Pristine condition means nothing if water has crept in. Look at the roof along all edges, look around windows and doors on the outside. There should be evidence of re-caulking very apparent by now.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel