Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone using this one?

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
Tire Monitor System

We have been using a Tire SafeGuard system for 7 years and are ready to replace it. We have replaced batteries and some sensors over the years but are just not willing to put more money into it. Wondering if anyone is using the one I found in the link above and how you like it. Also please let me know how long your motorhome is and whether you are using the signal booster or not. Thank you for your time.
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited
3 REPLIES 3

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
10forty2 wrote:
Just curious, how did you come across this system and what criteria are you specifically looking for? When I was searching a few years ago, all I seemed to come across was TST, and quite frankly, that was the most recommended system as well.

Just googling and found this article - Article
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

oldkarphart
Explorer
Explorer
I use the TireTraker...used it for that past 2 or 3 years without any issues. One tranmitter failed and they replaced it without question.
Have 12 transmitters....toad + bus. I use the booster as well. ๐Ÿ™‚
Marathon
Grand Cherokee Toad

10forty2
Explorer
Explorer
Just curious, how did you come across this system and what criteria are you specifically looking for? When I was searching a few years ago, all I seemed to come across was TST, and quite frankly, that was the most recommended system as well.
1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor, 36' Gasser
Triton V10, Ford F53 Chassis
-----------------------------------------