cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Atwood Levelegs Controller Location.

FreshAir
Explorer
Explorer
Can someone tell me where the Atwood Levelegs controller is located. I have a 2005 Pace and have been told it's under the dash on Fleetwoods. I've looked but can't find it. Can someone help me hone in on it?

Pat
05 Pace Arrow, 36,B W24, SMI Braking, KVH R4 Satelite Dome,
Winegard Traveler Sat. Dish.
Pressure Pro tire system.
2011 Silverado 4x4 toad.
4 REPLIES 4

FreshAir
Explorer
Explorer
Lobstah wrote:
My 05 Pace has it mounted under the dash on the driver's side, tight up into the corner with the front edge of the module screwed into the firewall, and the left edge of the module screwed into the left side of the coach. Mine is mounted as high as possible in that space, so looking at it from the bottom, you might not even recognize it.
My control panel is on the left side of the dash from the steering column. If you take the screws out that hold your button/control panel to the dash, you can trace the wire from the panel to the control module.

Jim

Thank's Jim. That's where it is. I have a fuse block setting in front of it. Not sure I would have found it if not for your exact instructions.

Pat
2011 Silverado 4x4 toad.

Lobstah
Explorer
Explorer
My 05 Pace has it mounted under the dash on the driver's side, tight up into the corner with the front edge of the module screwed into the firewall, and the left edge of the module screwed into the left side of the coach. Mine is mounted as high as possible in that space, so looking at it from the bottom, you might not even recognize it.
My control panel is on the left side of the dash from the steering column. If you take the screws out that hold your button/control panel to the dash, you can trace the wire from the panel to the control module.

Jim
2005 Pace Arrow 36D
Very Understanding Wife
1 Boxer ๐Ÿ˜ž
3 Maine Coon cats

FreshAir
Explorer
Explorer
Wheel Estate wrote:
try looking on the top of the compartment, on the passenger side...behind the front wheel( mounted on the ceiling )

No, not there,I wish it were but that would have been too easy of a location.
Thank's for trying.
2011 Silverado 4x4 toad.

Wheel_Estate
Explorer
Explorer
try looking on the top of the compartment, on the passenger side...behind the front wheel( mounted on the ceiling )
Rick & MaryAnn
drive a Phaeton with
SMI brake stopping a Jeep toad