cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

atwood levelers

cdavis559
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2006 Terra class A with atwood levelers.When I try to let them down sometimes the right ft light on the control flashes red & green (the other three are only green).If I hit on the right ft leveler a few times the red lite will go out and them I can let the levelers down. I put lube on them but this did not help.
2 REPLIES 2

Lobstah
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like you have a flaky connection, so check that first. Unplug the head of the leg, make sure the contacts aren't corroded, then spray them with "light bulb grease", available at radio shack or marine stores.
The connections for all 4 legs run to a control module. Mine is under the dash, mounted to the driver's side wall and firewall. You'll see 4 pairs of heavy gauge wires connecting to the module. Make sure those are clean and seated properly as well. It's actually a terrible location, because if you get any condensation on the driver's side window, it can run down the wall and land right on the connections, at least in my case.

If it's still acting funny, you may need to do a reset.

I don't recall the steps off the top of my head, but Atwood tech support has always been pretty good when I've called them, and I think the reset steps are in their documentation in the back under Troubleshooting.

Good luck,

Jim
2005 Pace Arrow 36D
Very Understanding Wife
1 Boxer ๐Ÿ˜ž
3 Maine Coon cats

Moved from Forum Technical Support