cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does anything really fit?

photobug
Explorer
Explorer
When ever I seem to find a good idea, it seems I really have to go measure, because nothing seems to fit if it wasn't designed. TV, nope, had to make elaborate modifications to get it to work, Sat dish? again engineering nightmare. flashers? wanted to replace the current one with a non load sensing one so the LED lights work... nope, relay won't come out. Wanted to shorten this co-ax cable, no problem got a f-connector crimp kit right here.. guess what the wire gauge is too small. Nice seat back organizer? ... nope, seats don't have extendable head rests so you can't loop the organizer on it. tow a car trailer? ... hahahahahaha. we've patch welded a receiver onto the bumper so all it's good for is a bike rack, oh and your big e450 v-10 rig only tows as much as your volvo station wagon. 😛 want to keep your wheel simulators attached to the wheels? let make the wheel studs only have 3 threads protruding from the wheel lug nuts not even hold the simulators on with a whole width nut which will strip out the first time you replace the wheels. but you can't switch out your studs because the next size longer is 1/2" bigger and your simulated nut caps won't fit then.
ok enough ranting, you get the idea. does anyone else have this problem?
1998 Class C Lazy Daze 26 1/2 island bed
banks intake/exhaust
wifi/4g/siriusXM/DTV/DirecTV/CB
2xGeorbital electric bike conversions
15 REPLIES 15

kenwautoone
Explorer
Explorer
Having done mechanical stuff my whole ,this is a : one of the definition s of Murphy's law ,b: if it was easy everybody would be doing it ,c: if it says " universal fit ", it ain't gonna.....Ken