cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Front A/c in 2000 Fleetwood bounder 34d

JV_RV
Explorer
Explorer
Can anybody Please tell me the size by BTUs my Front a/c is. Is it 13,5000 or 15,000. I had a shop replace my front one under my warranty plan and they put a 13,5000 in it but my pops just found out they put the wrong one in his so I was hoping Really Really hoping they didn't do the same. Thanks Guys!!!!
3 REPLIES 3

JV_RV
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you very much Doug. You know, the 13,500 does a good job so I just need to relax and when the back one needs to be replaced maybe I can just move that one to the back and put a 15,000 in the front. I live in Florida and do most my camping here and usually have grand babies and a son or daughter with me just wanna make sure she'll keep up. Thanks again Doug!!

JV_RV
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe it's just me (probably ) but that was hard to find on the ole' InterWeb. I think I got it though. It says in the brochure it comes with Two 13,500 btu units. I sure don't get any air coming out of the second set of grills from the front but I'm happy to have a new one.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Without the Model number of the old one, nobody can tell you. the year 2000 was just about the time that Dometic and RVP started producing 15k AC units. before that the largest was 13.5k. The odds are, on a Fleetwood Bounder your year model the original WAS a 13.5k unit. Since they delt with a ESC to replace your unit, their paperwork should indicate the OLD model number. IF you have an Energy management system(EMS), then you probably had a 13.5k. When 15k came out the 15k was an OPTION and not standard. So, you need to contac Fleetwood and give your VIN and ask what size was on your particular unit. Doug