cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

information on 2000 Shasta 25' Cheyenne Cl C

Vic65
Explorer
Explorer
Hello, I'm looking into purchasing a 2000 Shasta 25' Cheyenne Class C with 29,000 miles Gas gen Back up camera New tires with a 454 engine The person wants 18,000 for the RV, Do you think the price is correct? any information and help would be great. Vic
5 REPLIES 5

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
Regardless, physically check the rig for any evidence of water damage. See any, run. That is the first rule of buying used.

JT
Explorer
Explorer
I second the suggestion to check out Nadaguides RV for an idea of a realistic price. I did; even with no information other than what you provided, it looks like *$8,000.00* is a lot more in the ballpark than $18,000.00*. JMHO, but the purchase of a 16-year-old, entry-level when new, low mileage (not necessarily a good thing in a rig that old because it means that it has done a lot of "sitting", and a "sitting rig" deteriorates faster than one that's used), unknown coach/systems/engine condition motorhome is not something I'd do without a LOT more research and condition checking.

Vic65
Explorer
Explorer
There is no slide on this RV

ronfisherman
I would give a look at NADA for starters on a price. You did not state if the model you are looking at has a slide.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

rjstractor
Nomad
Nomad
At this age the condition of the "house" portion of the RV is much more important than mileage and mechanical condition. Price sounds high for the age but if the house portion is solid with no evidence of leaks and all appliances work it could be worth that much.
2017 VW Golf Alltrack
2000 Ford F250 7.3