Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

jACKS

CARBONE
Explorer
Explorer
hI aLL
i HAVE A NEW TO ME Winnebago ADVENCHER 32V, BEEN ON JACKS ALL WINTER, CAN'T GET THEM UP OR DOWN
ANY HELP
tX
al
12 REPLIES 12

FIRE_UP
Explorer
Explorer
CARBONE wrote:
Scot
AT 86, I THINK I CAN TYPE ANY WAY I WANT, Ha

Well,
Apparently you know how to hit the capital but don't know how to answer folks with information when they're trying to help you. Maybe at "86" you need to re-learn how to answer questions before asking any.
Scott
Scott and Karla
SDFD RETIRED
2004 Itasca Horizon, 36GD Slate Blue 330 CAT
2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext Cab 4x4 Toad
2008 Caliente Red LVL II GL 1800 Goldwing
KI60ND

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Ok, I do understand excitement and the need to Shout but that has passed so if you want an answer I recommend using the proper case and not shouting.

We need to know the jack maker and model.. Or a photo of the controls

I've worked with both Power Gear and HWH diffeent models. I really liked the HWH I worked with.. no way for it to not retract though I did have to "Assist" it a bit (Valves were manual)

There is one other system too

Some systems have manual retract valves. soem do not. Mine do not, at this time, but will when I do the upgrade hopefully later this year.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
And, since he has not yet posted any relevant information as to which system he has, we really can't help.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

mccsix
Explorer
Explorer
What does 86 have anything to do with it?

CARBONE
Explorer
Explorer
Scot
AT 86, I THINK I CAN TYPE ANY WAY I WANT, Ha

FIRE_UP
Explorer
Explorer
CARBONE wrote:
hI aLL
i HAVE A NEW TO ME Winnebago ADVENCHER 32V, BEEN ON JACKS ALL WINTER, CAN'T GET THEM UP OR DOWN
ANY HELP
tX
al

Well Mr CARBONE,
First off, there's no need to use ALL CAPITALS in asking a question. Normally, the use of all capitals is to emphasize a given point or statement. I'm not chastising you here, just supplying some general info. Now, as has been asked for, the need for information on the type and maker of your jack system is needed for folks that may want to answer and have similar systems. Once that info is supplied, you may get more accurate and helpful answers.
Scott
Scott and Karla
SDFD RETIRED
2004 Itasca Horizon, 36GD Slate Blue 330 CAT
2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext Cab 4x4 Toad
2008 Caliente Red LVL II GL 1800 Goldwing
KI60ND

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
CARBONE wrote:
CARBONE wrote:
hI aLL
i HAVE A NEW TO ME 01 Winnebago advencher o 32V, BEEN ON JACKS ALL WINTER, CAN'T GET THEM UP OR DOWN
ANY HELP
tX
al

That does not tell us who the jack system manufacturer is. Knowing if it's HWH, Quadra/Bigfoot, etc., would let us be more helpful. Even a picture of the jack control panel would help if you don't know the brand.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

CARBONE
Explorer
Explorer
CARBONE wrote:
hI aLL
i HAVE A NEW TO ME 01 Winnebago advencher o 32V, BEEN ON JACKS ALL WINTER, CAN'T GET THEM UP OR DOWN
ANY HELP
tX
al

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
electric or hyd. Brand would help also.

If Hyd, spray the legs, with Transmission fluid and ensure that the brakes are set and the engine switch is ON. Turn on the On button on the control panel , Press Store and they should work. If the battery is low then Put a charger on it and try later, Same for the Elec.

CARBONE
Explorer
Explorer
bILLYBOY
BOTH way's

billyboy
Explorer
Explorer
Did you have the engine running?
09 winny adventurer 32h 33 ft towing 015 focus

2oldman
Explorer II