cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leisure Travel Vans.....little help please

HawkTX
Explorer
Explorer
I've been looking for a class C for a while and have just about narrowed down to a Leisure Travel Van - Unity - FX floor plan. Dealer is quoting me out of the gate $136,225.00, I've always owned 5th wheels and there has been quite a bit of wiggle room and was wondering if it is the same on these units? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Tom
6 REPLIES 6

timbut45
Explorer
Explorer
Hawk, Hi. I sent you a pm here on this forum.
Have slept in all lower 48 states in our RV
2007 Leisure Travel Free Spirit LSS 210 B

HawkTX
Explorer
Explorer
midnightsadie wrote:
in 2007 we bought a new LTV freedom serenity II its just fantastic. back then they knocked 37k off msrp. and I whined about that ,bought out of state.they picked us up at the airport, bought lunch,filled the tanks,and we were on our way home.we were treated very well. dealer was BURTON rv in CALERA ALABAMA. p.s they did take another grand off. we still have it and would buy another.
Thanks for that info! Appreciate it.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
in 2007 we bought a new LTV freedom serenity II its just fantastic. back then they knocked 37k off msrp. and I whined about that ,bought out of state.they picked us up at the airport, bought lunch,filled the tanks,and we were on our way home.we were treated very well. dealer was BURTON rv in CALERA ALABAMA. p.s they did take another grand off. we still have it and would buy another.

barnrt
Explorer
Explorer
There is very little wiggle room. As your dealer must have told you, there is a 7 to 10 month wait after you put your order in the queue. Dealers get an allocation so could probably sell without any discount. But if you get on the phone with dealers, you will find some that will deal a bit. Good luck and the units are so worth it!

HawkTX
Explorer
Explorer
Davydd wrote:
The Unity is not a Class B. Discussion and questions about the Unity belong in the Class C forum.

Sorry. Moderator...can you please move this.

Davydd
Explorer
Explorer
The Unity is not a Class B. Discussion and questions about the Unity belong in the Class C forum.
Davydd
2021 Advanced RV 144 WB 2500 Class B
2015 Advanced RV Ocean One Class B