cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playing DVD in Greyhawk 31DS

pnevells
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2105 Greyhawk 31DS, with the clarion NX501 in dash entertainment and GPS, and the Contex LEDTV. Is there a way to play the DVD in the clarion unit and watch it on the TV in the camper. All of the source inputs show no signal and the TV is wired into a distribution switch box. All video and audio input connections on the TV are used to connect to the switch box.
Thank You
3 REPLIES 3

pnevells
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Guys for the input, i took the panel off behind the TV and found the RCA plugs off the distribution box, hooked them up and we are now watching James Bond

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Its hard to imagine that with all of these connections shown on google search from the Clarion NX501 that you don't have what you need...

Take a look at the manual and see what it all has I guess...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

ryanw821
Explorer
Explorer
The Clarion unit DOES have outputs for DVD video, but I cant speak to whether or not your coach builder wired it up to the TVs distribution system.

If they didn't wire it, it would be a matter of running an AV cable from TV/Distribution system to the Clarion unit.