cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

real world fuel mileage

pump-dump-go
Explorer
Explorer
Checking to see about fuel mileage on your Class C, with or without toad.
32 REPLIES 32

Sfla2
Explorer
Explorer
mikeleblanc413 wrote:
I drive a 2000 Winnebago Minnie Winnie V-10 and get from 8-11 MPG depending on conditions such as into the wind, flat land, hills, etc. I pull a 2008 Nissan Versa and don't notice much difference in MPG. When it's hot I also run the generator and A/C and there might be a little difference. Nothing to speak of. When everything works, what a way to travel. I'm not going to worry about pennies.
see where u had it for sale jan 13, have never heard of a 30 ' c getting 11, wish mine could what is your weight? also what is your ccc
98 Coachmen "C" Santara Model FL (Front Lounge) 30.4
Ford V 10 Super Duty (same as E 450)

mikeleblanc413
Explorer
Explorer
I drive a 2000 Winnebago Minnie Winnie V-10 and get from 8-11 MPG depending on conditions such as into the wind, flat land, hills, etc. I pull a 2008 Nissan Versa and don't notice much difference in MPG. When it's hot I also run the generator and A/C and there might be a little difference. Nothing to speak of. When everything works, what a way to travel. I'm not going to worry about pennies.
Mike LeBlanc
The Piney Woods Of East Texas
Lufkin, Texas

Sfla2
Explorer
Explorer
did a test once on super slab I95 gate to gate no town drv 9,when u figure in avg s slab, town , stop & go between 7-8 no toad
98 v 10 14 k weight 30'
98 Coachmen "C" Santara Model FL (Front Lounge) 30.4
Ford V 10 Super Duty (same as E 450)