cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windshield Wiper Problem

captain_crunch
Explorer
Explorer
I am having windshield wiper problems on my Class A 2005 Pace Arrow. They only work in high speed and it does not spraw water .
Has anyone had this problem before? Would the problem be inside the turn signal switch? I could replace the switch and do it myself if that is the problem. Thanks for any help
18 REPLIES 18

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Been there. Lost everything but high speed, wouldn't even park properly. Replaced turn signal component and everything was restored. Don't remember if the washers stopped too, but get the wipers working first and if the washers don't come along for the ride then deal with that.

Given the fact our units are distantly related ('04 Southwind) it seems to be likely fit.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

captain_crunch
Explorer
Explorer
The biggest problem I have is that I have lost two speeds on the windshield wipers. Low and intermitting. I only have high speed .
Captain Crunch

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
Had similar problem and just cleaned the hose from the pump. Easy to check if pump is working by disconnecting hose @ pump outlet and have some on turn on washer. Could also have a switch problem.
2006 WINNEBAGO ASPECT 29H Ford E450 Super Duty
2018 F150 Lariat Crew Cab, Coyote 5.0 L RWD

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
It could be the pump or tubing running from pump or no fluid in the jar. No voltage or no ground, Too many things till you trouble shoot and see what you do not have. Have someone activate it while you are at the jar and pump.