cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winnebago Brave 2015

zackyboy3rs
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have one of the new retro type? Can anyone speak of quality? Value? Any advice or info? Already looked on Winny sites. Not much info.
2009 Chevy Silverado LTZ 2500HD 6.0L, 3.73, Gas sipper
2015 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 RLTS
1 REPLY 1

unix
Explorer
Explorer
I bought one last fall, a 2015 model 27B. Got what I felt was a solid deal since the new year models were on the lot.

We really like it. Right now, been having fun getting it set up and doing some modifications to it. Just put in a full-size elongated toilet, for instance.

Only found a handful of problems with it so far. One side marker light didn't work, just needed a new bulb (bulb itself was broken, probably when installed at factory). Electric steps quit on me (was damaged pin in the connector going to the motor, simple fix). Water heater had a slight leak on the inlet connection on the back side (happened to find when I was de-winterizing, simple fix, just tightened). I think that's about it.

Nice floorplan, only real shortcomings for us, and not a big deal, was the short queen, and the lack of a separate sofa or recliners (but we are outside people anyway). Shower is a little tight, but better than some, and not as big as others, but it is adequate.

In no way do we regret our purchase.