cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winnebago quality

jy
Explorer
Explorer
I have been off this forum for a few years since I sold my rv.My son is now looking to buy a used motorhome.He found a 2018 Winnebago he likes and asked for my opinion.I thought i had heard Winnebago was bought out and there quality had suffered.Anyone know what year they were bought out,and what there quality is like now?
2016 wildwood bunkhouse,2018 f150 5.0.Camping with the grandkids now.
21 REPLIES 21

jy
Explorer
Explorer
Just to clarify I have owned 3 mhs,and two travel trailers.I know about maintanence and repairs! All the years I owned them the only repair I paid for was a alignment.Everything else that broke I learned how to fix.I never owned a winnebago product and just wondered how there quality ranked.
2016 wildwood bunkhouse,2018 f150 5.0.Camping with the grandkids now.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
rr2254545 wrote:
way2roll wrote:
You are talking about a MH from 2018 so who owns who is moot. While I would put Winnie quality above most, how it was taken care of and it's current condition is more important than brand.

What he said !!

I also agree
bumpy

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
way2roll wrote:
how it was taken care of and it's current condition is more important than brand.

X3

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
way2roll wrote:
You are talking about a MH from 2018 so who owns who is moot. While I would put Winnie quality above most, how it was taken care of and it's current condition is more important than brand.

What he said !!
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Ed_C
Explorer
Explorer
First, Winnebago has been buying (Newmar & Grand Design), not being bought. We have had three Winnebagos and love them all. Their workmanship and quality was above most others!
Ed/Jeanie & Slade the GSD
2017 Entegra Aspire 42 RBQ/ Sierra Crew

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
My 2015 WInnebago is a TT and I’m very happy with it.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad