cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Calling out Good Sam Care Team

C-Bee
Explorer
Explorer
I placed an order on May 26 with Camping world in excess of $600. It still shows as "Processing". If it helps the order number is 15106314 and my Good Sam Member number is 815458716. I have already tried all other channels for rectification and this is my last resort. If I don't have some kind of resolution within the next 24 hours, I will be canceling the credit card payment, canceling my Good Sam membership and never affiliating myself with either ever again. thanks for your time.
17 REPLIES 17

C-Bee
Explorer
Explorer
๐Ÿ˜„

C-Bee
Explorer
Explorer
Yaj wrote:
Good luck C-Bee, keep us informed how the help process goes as most of these post just end as the Response Teem gets involved. It would be nice to know how the system actually works.

Question, would your screen name have any connection with the SeaBee aircraft of the late 40's?

Not the SeaBee aircraft, the Navy Seabees.

Yaj
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck C-Bee, keep us informed how the help process goes as most of these post just end as the Response Teem gets involved. It would be nice to know how the system actually works.

Question, would your screen name have any connection with the SeaBee aircraft of the late 40's?