Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2005 Winnebago Adventurer 38 ?

Jeff_Canuck
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all,
Just went and looked at a 2005 Winnebago Adventurer at RV Outlet Mall in Georgetown, Texas.Talked to "Alaska" John.
11000 miles
Gas
For $ 59000
Very knowledgeable people.
I can spot a huckster a mile away but did not have a bad feeling with these folks.

Any thoughts or advice?
2 REPLIES 2

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 38' Gas MH and love it. The only thing to be concerned about is the total weight when loaded. We are on a W22 chassis. When loaded we are close to the max weight. I have taken it to the local feed mill and had it weighed ready to go so I am sure about the weight. This week we are going to a State Park with only electric hookups so we will be travelling with 750# of water to start so we will be close to the limit again.
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
We almost bought a Winnebago Adventurer. DH researched the workhorse chassis - excellent company. Everything about it was high quality, but for us, it didn't have the storage we needed so we backed out. These are supposed to be, at that time, one of their top of the line.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton