cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Closed wanted posts

DianneOK
Explorer
Explorer
Again I have had to delete a number of comments slamming and berating posters of help wanted. I was not quick enough to close the topic to commenting before the nastiness started. You know who you are....

Thank you to those who defended the OP.

This is a perfect example of why we have to close those posts.

DianneOK, moderator
Dianne (and Terry) (Fulltimed for 9 years)
Donnelly, ID
HAM WB6N (Terry)
2012 Ford F350, diesel, 4x4 SRW, crew cab, longbed
2009 Lance 971 Truck Camper, loaded

Life Member Good Sam
Geocache..."RVcachers"
RV net Blog

[COLOR=]Camping, nature's way to feed the mosquitoes
4 REPLIES 4

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
LOL ---- there have been enough warnings posted here, so, IMHO, those people should get a 30 day suspension and then they will think twice next time.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

DianneOK
Explorer
Explorer
Lol...I certainly hope not! Save those who dislike workcamping posts, this forum is pretty laid back.

Some folks just have to tear those posters a new orifice. ..so to speak. They don't seem to accept the fact that there are those, me included, who don't mind working or volunteering for less/other than standard offers.
Dianne (and Terry) (Fulltimed for 9 years)
Donnelly, ID
HAM WB6N (Terry)
2012 Ford F350, diesel, 4x4 SRW, crew cab, longbed
2009 Lance 971 Truck Camper, loaded

Life Member Good Sam
Geocache..."RVcachers"
RV net Blog

[COLOR=]Camping, nature's way to feed the mosquitoes

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
dang I missed it
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Acampingwewillg
Explorer II
Explorer II
So is the "Workamping" Forum the new "Around the Campfire" Forum? I often see that you have to delete more posts over there than other area's. Guess I should wander over to get in on the Fun and games!! ๐Ÿ™‚
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)