cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great service from Blue OX

jdfello
Explorer
Explorer
I purchased a Blue Ox SwayPro 1000 from a local retailer. It came with a with a receiver hitch mount that did not drop my trailer enough. I went back to the retailer and he did not have the hitch mount I needed and did not know when he could get one because they were out of stock.
I called Blue Ox and explained my problem and they said they could ship me one in a few weeks because they were out of stock. I explained that I needed one for my travels in less than 2 weeks.
This lady went out of her way to get what I needed and have it shipped express. I had what I needed in 4 days.
I'm just a customer but they treated me like they wanted me to always be their customer. I just had to let people know that some businesses still treat their customers right.

g
jdfello
4 REPLIES 4

gmw_photos
Explorer
Explorer
....and they have a campground at their facility for customers to use while there getting service, etc.

RV_CONUS
Explorer
Explorer
That is why I always use Blue Ox.
I have made arrangements with them to stop by this summer to inspect and overhaul my blue ox Avanta LX towbar which is now 5 years old. They are very accommodating.
2006 Allegro Open Roads 34WA
2015 GMC Terrain
2009 Blue OX Aventa LX
2009 Brake Buddy Classic

lbrjet
Explorer
Explorer
That is great service. Kudos to Blue Ox.
2010 F250 4X4 5.4L 3.73 LS
2011 Flagstaff 831FKBSS
Equalizer E4 1200/12000

coolbreeze01
Explorer
Explorer
I've also found them responsive when I have questions. Good equipment.
2008 Ram 3500 With a Really Strong Tractor Motor...........
LB, SRW, 4X4, 6-Speed Auto, 3.73, Prodigy P3, Blue Ox Sway Pro........
2014 Sandsport 26FBSL