Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hiring full-timers for natural gas line inspection

pepthedog
Explorer
Explorer
Hello All,

The company I work for (Southern Cross Corp) is hiring full time traveling natural gas line survey technicians. This is NOT an independent contractor position. All equipment is supplied (except boots). We work all over the country for many different gas utilities and with the spring contracts/projects beginning we need more traveling technicians. This is for full time RVer's, including couples, who are available to go anywhere. Each job lasts anywhere from a few weeks to several months, 40 hours per week, with no downtime in between. Yes, you can take time off in between jobs or while enroute to see the sights. Some of our techs take time off in the winter but I work year round.

Feel free to take a look at my blog to get a better idea of what the job is about. Here's a link to a post I made last year, a sort of "day in the life",post.Walking The Line Google the company name as well and click on the careers link for a full description including salary, weekly per diem, travel expense reimbursement, etc.

If this type of outdoor work is up your alley it's a fantastic way to work full time on the road. Message me or contact me through the blog and I'll be more than happy to give you my phone number and fill you in on all the details. If it turns out to be something you're interested in I'll then get you in contact with our HR recruiter.
http://airstreamtalesandtrails.blogspot.com/
0 REPLIES 0