cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lake Manager Needed - Brazoria County, TX

BassNducks
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking for a qualified candidate to manage our 180 acre lake and surrounding areas. We are small community of about 40 houses along a County Road. Our current manager is off to travel the US, he has been with us for about 11 years. He is retired military and has been a great asset to our club. He will show you the ropes and answer any questions to get you started.
We offer a house, electricity, access to Bass Fishing and Duck Hunting and a monthly paycheck. Compensation will based on qualifications. (IRS 1099) Mechanical background would be a huge plus. Operation of a Tractor is a must. A perfect candidate would have a pension or military retirement. We are looking to fill this position by June 2022.

I have a list of duties to be shared to Serious Inquiries only. West Columbia / Damon, TX area.

PM me - Please, Serious Inquiries Only

Contact us with a brief description of your qualifications. Any interest we have we'll respond back.

Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

BassNducks
Explorer
Explorer
This is still open. Please reply.

BassNducks
Explorer
Explorer
BassNducks wrote:
We are looking for a qualified candidate to manage our 180 acre lake and surrounding areas. We are small community of about 40 houses along a County Road. Our current manager is off to travel the US, he has been with us for about 11 years. He is retired military and has been a great asset to our club. He will show you the ropes and answer any questions to get you started.
We offer a house, electricity, access to Bass Fishing and Duck Hunting and a monthly paycheck. Compensation will based on qualifications. (IRS 1099) Mechanical background would be a huge plus. Operation of a Tractor is a must. A perfect candidate would have a pension or military retirement. We are looking to fill this position by June 2022.

I have a list of duties to be shared to Serious Inquiries only. West Columbia / Damon, TX area.

Contact us with a brief description of your qualifications. Any interest we have we'll respond back.

Thank you.

BassNducks
Explorer
Explorer
BassNducks wrote:

Thank you.