PineHarborCampg
Explorer
Explorer
Pine Harbor Campground
www.pineharborcampground.com

Workamper(s) Wanted
Start date: May 1, 2020
Anticipated end date: Mid-October annually
Ideally, we are looking for a couple to come back each year.
Responsibilities:
Cleaning bathrooms
Operating the store (cash handling, taking phone messages)
Grass trimming
Filling wood barrels (we use bins instead of bundling with twine)
Emptying trash
General cleanup (sticks, pinecones, fire rings, etc.)
Assist in event setup/take down
Hours:
May- Mid July: 10-15 per week
Mid July - October: 5-10 per week
Compensation:
seasonal site with water, electric and sewer hookups

About Us:
My wife Suman and I are finishing our first year as owners of Pine Harbor Campground in Chippewa Falls, WI. We have had a very busy year working out the kinks and raising our first child born in May!
We met in Colorado working at a ski resort. I worked in event operations and she in event sales. When we decided to get married, we wanted to raise our kids closer to family - hers in Superior, WI and mine in Batavia, IL.
I have always had an entrepreneurial spirit and Suman shared my dream of starting an event venue. After searching for a suitable parcel of land, we found Pine Harbor for sale and agreed this might be the first step towards our dream.
About the Campground:
The campground has 45 sites on 10 acres. Currently, 19 of those sites are occupied by seasonal campers. We are open from May-mid October. We have flush toilets, free showers and coin operated laundry. We are known for a family friendly, clean atmosphere and I intend to keep that reputation. My wife and I are very ambitious and hope to focus more on the events side of things, so we are looking for some help on the grounds-keeping side of things.
About the Position:
We do not have any employees and are not setup to pay wages for work. Therefore, trading a campsite for chores is my best option. One of the seasonal couples camp for free in exchange for helping out a bit. The wife primarily cleans the bathroom and the husband helps with odd jobs and operating the store. We were able to get by this year, but we are looking for some extra help to lighten the load for each of us so we can enjoy our summer!

Feel free to contact me with any questions. 715-723-9865 or pineharborcampground@yahoo.com
0 REPLIES 0