cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Family Camping Groups

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen a lot of interest in the forum regarding starting, maintaining or folks looking for a camping group. We're going to experiment with a "sticky" at the top of the forum so that people are more able to communicate about this.

Don

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!

322 REPLIES 322

InfoCentral
Explorer
Explorer
A good place to find camping groups in your area is to go to MeetUp.com and enter your area and search for your interest group. Good-luck...

Meet-Up Group Finder

BTW, if you don't find one in your area you can always start one up!

elsique
Explorer
Explorer
Are there any active camping groups in Maryland?
It seems that most of our trips are just the Hubby and I with our 2 dogs (we are in our early 40's). Always more fun with groups and I wondered if there were any active RV groups in Maryland?
Elise ๐Ÿ™‚
2010 Chevy Silverado 6.2 V8
2018 2804RK Open Range

vasselta
Explorer
Explorer
Hey guys, anybody interested in a Colorado Club? I saw an old post (2005 I think) from someone in Colorado Springs...ever go anywhere? We're an early 30s couple up in Bailey expecting a little one by August.

I posted a question about the national clubs in another thread but no dice yet.
2013 Fleetwood Discovery 40G

campin_ags
Explorer
Explorer
caseyhoward wrote:
Any clubs in Katy Texas?

We are in College Station TX and would be interested in finding a group as well.
2008 Ford F250, Lariat CC 4x4 6.4L PS Diesel
2003 Ford Expedition, Eddie Bauer 5.4L V8
2007 Jayco Jayfeather 29Y

Nights camping:
2010 - 24
2009 - 26
2008 - 42
2007 - 20

onlygirl73
Explorer
Explorer
We would love to find a group of campers visiting southern Ontario this summer!
We have just set up for the season (first time) in a park called Highland Pines Campground which is about 1.5 hours north west of Toronto, Ontario Canada.
If anyone is interested in joining us there for a night or week or whatever- let us know and we will show you all some world famous Canadian hospitality!!!

caseyhoward
Explorer
Explorer
Any clubs in Katy Texas?
Irish Tinkers

SJStrait
Explorer
Explorer
Any clubs in NNY Adirondacks region?
Steve & Lisa Strait & the rest of the gang.
99 GMC Suburban
07 28' Freedom Spirit bunk house
The Adirondacks are our back yard

Dockrock
Explorer
Explorer
Rosie Try (flushking123@sbcglobal.net) Dock
First RV was a new small Starcfaft Metor tenttrailer(1991) Then we got a larger 1993 Starstrem Tent trailer.(1994) Then in 1999 we got a very used 1989  Fleetwood Terry Resort Fiver then in 2008 we got a new KZ Spree Fiver..Dock, Debbie & Dusty & Rockydog

Rosie92128
Explorer
Explorer
Dockrock:

I tried to email you for a newsletter and it did not go through. Can you send a newsletter about your camping group to sdbounder08@yahoo.com?
Thanks, Rose in San Diego

(If you live in So Cal The Southren California Camping Club has been around since 1975 use to be called the SoCal Statcraft Camping Club. A Fun Club to be in . If you would like a Free Newletter E-Mail Ken at (flushing123@sbcglobal.net) All Rv's Large To Small are Welcome 10 kids to no kids , A not for profet Club ...Dock in Orange, California)
I โค๏ธ Camping!

Dockrock
Explorer
Explorer
If you live in So Cal The Southren California Camping Club has been around since 1975 use to be called the SoCal Statcraft Camping Club. A Fun Club to be in . If you would like a Free Newletter E-Mail Ken at (flushing123@sbcglobal.net) All Rv's Large To Small are Welcome 10 kids to no kids , A not for profet Club ...Dock in Orange, California :B
First RV was a new small Starcfaft Metor tenttrailer(1991) Then we got a larger 1993 Starstrem Tent trailer.(1994) Then in 1999 we got a very used 1989  Fleetwood Terry Resort Fiver then in 2008 we got a new KZ Spree Fiver..Dock, Debbie & Dusty & Rockydog

Dockrock
Explorer
Explorer
thepeakes wrote:
Looking for family camping group/club?
With kids are 8 and 12 like watersports also.
email us if interest..
We live in N.Orange calif. we belong the SoCal Camping Club The Club been around since 1975 All Rv's are Welcome. You can get a free newletter ..Ken (flushing123@sbcglobal.net)...Dock

Dockrock
Explorer
Explorer
TwinsNmore wrote:
Are there any Southern CA campers out there? We'd like to camp with those who have small campers.
We have Small tent trailers and large RV's All kinds of RV's are welcome . Free New letter Ken at (flushing123@sbcglobal.net) Southren California Camping Club...Dock

Dockrock
Explorer
Explorer
mariahdawn wrote:
I'm in Ca 36, hubbie is 40 and kids are 9 girl, 11 girl, 12 boy and 16 girl...We are always looking for fun families to camp with
We are in the LA area
Try Southren California Camping Club For a Free New letter (flushing123@sbcglobal.net) Fun For all. the Club has been around since 1975 ...Dock :C

Dockrock
Explorer
Explorer
Chris881 wrote:
Would love to find a family and/or couples camping group here in the Bay Area. We live in Hercules and just got a new Starcraft PUP, which we took out for the 1st time last weekend for Labor Day. WOuld love to find other families who love to camp. OUr daughter will be 3 in November, if that helps. No one in our immediate family really likes to camp, so we are looking to make some friends in the camping community, and to socialize in the off-season too. Email me through this site if there are any clubs out there. Thanks!
I'm in SoCal (SoCal Camping Club ) In your area Try NoCal Camping Club the Starcraft Camping Club.. Dock

knuckles
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen a few mentions of a family camping group in Florida and I thought I'd toss my name into the hat. If such groups exist, please send me a PM. My family consists of my DW, DD (age 13), and DDog. We try to get out about every month to 1.5 months. And of course we always enjoy meeting other campers.

Thanks,
-knuckles- KJ4LQX

I married my wife for her looks, but not the ones' she's been giving me lately!

Our Blog