cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

doggy daycare Vancouver,Washington?

sharibartling
Explorer
Explorer
Husband and I are going to Vancouver Washington for month of June. Although the site said ok to the dogs we'd like to go to the coast for a whole day and not have to worry about them. Any suggestions where we can take them? Looking for loving daycare around Vancouver or Portland.
Thanks!:)
3 REPLIES 3

gjwarneke
Explorer
Explorer
BTW Shari which park in Vancouver are you staying at?

We just sold our home...have to be out April 1 and we had not planned to go fulltime until May. So it looks like we will be staying at Vancouver RV park until about mid-June.

We have a Border-Collie mix (100lbs of baby) Right now we live only about a mile from the RV park and frequent the RV store across the street from the park itself. Also there is a nice walking park w/picnic area just a block from the Vancouver RV Park. I've taken my dog there several times.

Travel Safe
Jo

davosfam
Explorer
Explorer
We live in Longview which is about 30 minutes north of Vancouver and we use Healthy Hound. You could drive up to Longview, drop the dogs off and continue on your way via Highway 30. Beautiful drive!
Shannen and Rick, empty nesters and loving it!
2015 Keystone Cougar 333MKS
2005 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

gjwarneke
Explorer
Explorer
Royal Boarding Kennel
20718 NE 83rd St
Vancouver, WA
(360) 892-0947

I have not personally used them but know people who have and have heard nothing but good things about then.

Jo