02 Allegro Bay 36
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
FMCA
FULL TIME
Never thought it would happen!

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
I told my wife what a jerk you were from your response. She stated, well, it is Thanksgiving. Doug

1. Turn slide switch to OFF position
2. Press and hold MODE (top) and ZONE (bottom) buttons
3. Turn slide switch to ON position
4. Release MODE and ZONE buttons
5. FF appears indicating reset is complete

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
NoSnowInAZ wrote:
I disagree with Doug being a "professional given his attitude.

You ask for help, You IGNORE it. Yes, it is a PITA to try and help people that have no idea what they are doing and refuse to accept help. You need to check and reset the Furnace DIP switch, EVEN if you have not touched it. There are 2 BLUE wires at the AC control board. ONE should have 12 volt power. IF NONE have 12 volt power your Furnace 12 volt fuse is blown or disconnected. MY attitude is, I give FREE help and then you do NOT follow the free help. So, I am the problem? Doug

PS, AFTER the DIP switch check and reset, you do a Wall Tstat reset to restore any missing appliance mode. Sorry, I guess you knew that.

NoSnowInAZ
Explorer
Explorer
As Always..HAPPY MOTORING!

Golden Pup "Molson"
Golden "Summit" - left us wonderful memories 2/11/08
02 Allegro Bay 36
FMCA
FULL TIME

NoSnowInAZ
Explorer
Explorer

Golden Pup "Molson"
02 Allegro Bay 36
FMCA
FULL TIME

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Bobbo wrote:
NoSnowInAZ wrote:
Doug, SIR -I had no service work done on the AC unit - no dip switches had been changed by either me or any tech.
Must be an incredible feeling to be so GD perfect. Find another forum to "help out" with your valuable assistance.

Actually, Doug is a professional RV tech. He does this stuff for a living as his day job.

AMEN.

And, to the OP: please let us know what does fix your "no heater condition".
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
NoSnowInAZ wrote:
Doug, SIR -I had no service work done on the AC unit - no dip switches had been changed by either me or any tech.
Must be an incredible feeling to be so GD perfect. Find another forum to "help out" with your valuable assistance.

Actually, Doug is a professional RV tech. He does this stuff for a living as his day job.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

NoSnowInAZ
Explorer
Explorer

Golden Pup "Molson"
02 Allegro Bay 36
FMCA
FULL TIME

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
NoSnowInAZ wrote:
I can see how that could be it but nothing has been changed. This happened all of a sudden. I have a new furnace board coming in tomorrow so hoping that'll do it.

If you are saying you have a FURNACE board coming and NOT an AC board, you just wasted your money. WHY do people come to these forums for help(they obviously know nothing), get advice and then do what they want anyway?????????????????????????????????????????? Doug

NoSnowInAZ
Explorer
Explorer
I can see how that could be it but nothing has been changed. This happened all of a sudden. I have a new furnace board coming in tomorrow so hoping that'll do it.

Golden Pup "Molson"
02 Allegro Bay 36
FMCA
FULL TIME

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
My TT air conditioner died before I ever took the trailer out for the first time. Dometic had a bad run and I got lucky. When the dealer replaced it under warranty, I brought it home and did my usual OCD double checking. I saw that the furnace was no longer listed in the thermostat. I took it back to the dealer and the service guy spent 2 hours trying to figure it out. Then he called the service manager over. As soon as he explained what was happening, the service manager told him the dip switches inside the roof unit were set wrong. Took 5 minutes more to fix, and most of that was getting the ladder.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
https://pantherrvproducts.com/dometic-duo-therm-3311557-000-4-to-5-button-comfort-control-center-boa...

The red block with the 8 whites switched is it. Pin number 4 is the furnace. Doug

NoSnowInAZ
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Doug. Where would that upper control board dip switch be? Happy Thanksgiving!

Golden Pup "Molson"
02 Allegro Bay 36
FMCA
FULL TIME

NoSnowInAZ
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Doug. Where would that upper control board dip switch be? Happy Thanksgiving!

Golden Pup "Molson"
02 Allegro Bay 36
FMCA
FULL TIME

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
If you have Dometic(2002) Tiffin was using Dometic. I have NEVER seen a upper control board be bad and not show a function. Odds are, the upper control board Furnace DIP switch needs to be turned Off then ON, to verify communication. IF you have had a repair on the front AC recently, then the Installer may not have turned the Furnace DIP switch ON. Doug