Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Vintage Winnabago Parts?

nohurrynoworry
Explorer
Explorer
hi all

I have a 1993 Winnabago Brave, Chevy chassis. I have been trying to find the twist-in bulb holders (3 total) that hold the dashboard warning/indicator lights for the high beam headlights, battery warning light, and what appears to be door ajar or a gauge indicator problem light. These are the three lamps clustered together that twist into the printed circuit ribbon located just above the mileage meter box in the back of the dash. Have called both Chevy and GM dealers (they need a part number), Winnabago Industries (they refer me back to Chevy), and two local RV dealerships. Maybe someone has had some luck with an RV junkyard that may have a Brave around this date? It may also help if anyone knows what other 1993 or thereabouts Chevy or GM rigs used this same instrument dashboard. Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

nohurrynoworry
Explorer
Explorer
Got the dash indicator socket and lamp for the high beam lights resolved. A steer about it being gray helped me at the Chevy dealer, then just on chance I took a photo (also thanx, Canadian Rainbirds) of the dashboard (a Chrysler dash) and took it to my local Carquest (aka Advance Auto Parts) and they had it in stock for $4.19. Chevy was asking $22.60. In case anyone ever should need it the part number from Carquest is:

SGH CQ-PC74 (supersedes CLB PC74.

Thanks for everyones help. Slowly but surely getting it done.

nohurrynoworry
Explorer
Explorer
Unfortunately the other light sockets are too large to fit.

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad
Your local AutoZone or other Auto Parts Store probably has them on a shelf in blister packs. Take one out from another location and head down to the store and compare.

nohurrynoworry
Explorer
Explorer
Some good feedback on this topic, still have not identified the specific part numbers but working on it.

Chris_Bryant
Explorer II
Explorer II

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Take a photo of the instrument panel and take it into a good large autoparts OR chevy dealer. Someone there may recognise which chevy vehicle it was made for.

And post the photo here, good chance someone here will recognise it.

westend
Explorer
Explorer
You may be better served by replacing those instrument lights and holders with an LED and appropriate holder. This may entail some wiring on the user end but will be much more durable than the '93 incandescents.
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton