cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2008 weekend warrior rear beds removal

camp_Mobbins
Explorer
Explorer
hey guys I have a 2008 39 footer weekend warrior and we want to remove and replace the panneling because of wood rot and damages in the garage area but I'm worried about removing the beds with the nylon straps electrical system to get to the brackets. the beds are heavy but to get to the panneling we have to remove the beds. does anyone know how to go abouts this?
2 REPLIES 2

camp_Mobbins
Explorer
Explorer
thank you for trying to help. we actually ended up cutting around all the brackets and butting the new wood right up to them and actually came out not bad! we were pressed for time to get out to our scheduled first trip and we started this project way too late in the process not realizing how long it could take!

dedmiston
Hi camp Mobbins - Welcome to the forum.

I moved your thread to the Toy Hauler section where it will get better visibility.

Can you post photos of your rear beds? These aren't the Happijack beds on the tracks with the chain drive, are they? Our old Warrior (2005) had the pull-down bed with pneumatic jacks and a seatbelt buckle to hold it in place. Yours sounds like an upgrade compared to what we had.

Photos would be a big help.

And again, welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you need here.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230