cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Water line leak

Highline7519
Explorer
Explorer
Hello fellas. I have a 2004 weekend warrior 40 ft fifth wheel and have a water leak I cannot seem to fix or even locate could really use somebody's opinion if you've had this problem. It seems to be under my shower above the front storage cubby is where the water is dribbling down. The only thing I can see that I have view of without seriously breaking down this trailer is the lines that go to my outdoor shower and split off and go to my indoor shower I don't know if the connection is leaking in the subfloor but I know that there is no possible way to get to it. I wish we can Warrior had some forethought and made the outdoor shower it's online so I could just cap it off.
1 REPLY 1

dedmiston
We never used the outdoor shower on our old Warrior and I was always afraid that it was just one more opportunity for a leak. I'm sorry to hear that this came true for you.

What model is your WW? This might help anyone else with the same model unit as yours.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230