cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

'4' seasons no slide 25' or less OAL TT options

braindead0
Explorer
Explorer
We're firmly in the 'less is more' camp. Our current TT works pretty well, however holding tanks are piddly, fridge is small.. no oven.. un-heaated tanks.. single axle, no room for more batteries (maybe fit a G31..maybe). We're planning on upgrading next season, so I thought I'd ask here for any other manufacturers I should look into. There are just too dang many to keep track!

Our current short list is:

Northwoods Nash 17k
ORV Black Rock 17B
ORV Black Rock 19B

Are there other manufacturers I should look at? There are a lot of trade-offs we have to consider so the more options the better.

We'd like to keep it to around 7,000# as well, shouldn't be hard with the sizes we're looking at.
2015 RAM 1500 4x4 5.7, 3.93
2013 Econ 16RB TT
15 REPLIES 15

sky_free
Explorer
Explorer
Escape Trailers can be had with heated tanks, underbelly insulation, dual-pane windows, and extra interior insulation making for a nicely insulated package. The new 19 and 21 foot models have 28 gallon fresh water tanks. They are expensive -- especially when loaded up with options, but the current favorable exchange rate takes the bite out of it a little. Note that a 19' is actually equivalent in size to most 16' TT's on the market now because Escape uses the overall length in the model names rather than the cabin length as most others do.
2017 Escape 17B, 2012 VW Touareg