cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best KZ Dealerships in Dallas area

SusanDallas
Explorer
Explorer
I am purchasing a travel trailer this week but I am undecided as to which dealer to buy from.I would appreciate your feedback. I have been to McClains in Rockwall. Their price is higher and the salesman can be irritable and not very understanding of a first time buyer questions but they are a large dealship. The other dealer is Athens RV in Athens, Texas. The salesman was very nice and answered all my questions and gave me a better price but it is a very small family owned business. If anyone has had any experience with either of these companies, I would appreciate your input. I plan on going to the bank this week.
4 REPLIES 4

GrandpaKip
Explorer II
Explorer II
With everything being more or less equal, I always opt for a small, family run business. Mostly, they will work harder for your money and want to keep you content.
Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

randy328
Explorer
Explorer
I have bought 2 RV's from McClains, but not the Rockwall store. Had minimal issues with the trailers, minor service was completed quickly and efficiently (inspections, tires, etc).
KZ MXT2920, Ford F250 4dr long bed
Bunch of Motorcycles - Track Instruction and Race
German Shepherd "Qorkey"

Moved from Forum Technical Support

MewshawManor
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased our KZ from Athens Rv in Athens ,TX. I have been pleased with their service all around, from purchasing, PDI, and any warranty claims. Great dealershp that stands behind their product.