cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fleetwood Mallard

jg921
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, I know this is an odd question. I have a 2002 Fleetwood Mallard 25A travel trailer. I had a blow out last weekend that completely mangled the inner sheet metal fender well and took some of the flooring and electrical with it. The power converter and some other stuff were ripped out with all of it. I have a new power converter and I have repaired some of the wiring that came out and wrapped around the axle. However, there seems to be a "bus" that is hanging there with white wires that I am not sure if it is meant to be a stand alone bus, grounded to the frame or what. Does anyone know where I can find a wiring schematic for this trailer (I know it is impossible) or does anyone have this same trailer that can take a picture of this area under the bottom bunk so I can have a baseline? It is the driver side of the trailer, under the bottom bunk where the electrical components are housed. On top of it all, does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get a new sheet metal fender well or a good DIY fix for replacing that? Sorry for all the questions. Camping trip coming up this weekend and I am really scrambling. Thanks again.
1 REPLY 1

DavidP
Explorer
Explorer
The bus with white wires sounds like your common wires for 120 volt. These would not be grounded to the frame. There should be a separate bus for ground wires. The white wires are probably 12 or 14 gauge 15/20 Amp.