cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

ak_fireman_jb
Explorer
Explorer
SSport wrote:
ak fireman jb wrote:
Here is what we just bought. We've been camping with friends and got tired of mouching off averone else and have always wanted our own. So we bit the bullet... 2007 Cherokee Lite 28A

Nice! It's a mini me! See sig....lol

Thanks, I can't wait to get out and about this year...
2007 Chevy Silverado
WD Hitch, Sway Control, Prodigy Brake Controller
2007 Ceherokee Lite 28A+
Mods coming soon...

SSport
Explorer
Explorer
ak fireman jb wrote:
Here is what we just bought. We've been camping with friends and got tired of mouching off averone else and have always wanted our own. So we bit the bullet... 2007 Cherokee Lite 28A

Nice! It's a mini me! See sig....lol
2008 Forest River Cherokee 39BS

ak_fireman_jb
Explorer
Explorer
Here is what we just bought. We've been camping with friends and got tired of mouching off averone else and have always wanted our own. So we bit the bullet... 2007 Cherokee Lite 28A+

2007 Chevy Silverado
WD Hitch, Sway Control, Prodigy Brake Controller
2007 Ceherokee Lite 28A+
Mods coming soon...

Hornet28BHDS
Explorer
Explorer
Looking nice everyone!
2006 Hornet 28BHDS-Bunk House, Dual Slides

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 HD
5.7L Hemi, Factory Towing Package
Reese Brake Controller, WD Hitch and Sway Bar

Life is short, why not spend it in an RV!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought this 2008 Jayco Jay Flight 19BH in Dec. at a great holdover price. Just hundreds more than my previous low wall, no slide, no trunk, Starcraft Pop Up!

Thought I had posted here but guess I hadn't so here I go:

Have a good one.
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

Campnfam4
Explorer
Explorer
Last 4th of July

This winter, *sigh* can't wait for spring!!

Campnfam4
Explorer
Explorer
Last 4th of July:

This winter *sigh*, can't wait for spring!

Hitch_Itch
Explorer
Explorer
jimroach wrote:
Thanks for the warning, Hitch Itch, I will make sure I keep an eye out for that. Looks like a long wash is in order to see if I have the same issues with the front windows. Quick question, since I haven't pulled a trailer that wasn't attached to an army truck, how can you tell if the brakes are working or not?

My Prodigy brake controller displayed an error code, So I pressed the manual override to try to activate the TT brakes without hitting the brakes on the truck, and there was nothing, If the TT brakes were working I would have felt the TT brakes engage and it would have started to slow us down. Luckily our 3/4 ton 07' 6.0l gasser has engine braking on it, so we were able to safely and slowly make our way home. When we got home our rv dealer came out and brought the TT back to the dealer for us no charge.

Hope it helps
GL
Ken
Hitch

GGattorr
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a pic of our trip to Key Largo Kamground and Marina in Key Largo. Spot 14. Great shaded spot but a little small
2004 Nissan Titan CC SE Diff cover Airbags Prodigy Equalizer
2001 Keystone Springdale 22.5"
SEMPER FI

jimroach
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the warning, Hitch Itch, I will make sure I keep an eye out for that. Looks like a long wash is in order to see if I have the same issues with the front windows. Quick question, since I haven't pulled a trailer that wasn't attached to an army truck, how can you tell if the brakes are working or not?
Jim, Bonnie, Dakota and Sapphire
2014 Jeep Wrangler
2012 Fleetwood Southwind

Hitch_Itch
Explorer
Explorer
jimroach wrote:
These are pics of our new trailer. OK, cheesy I know, these are what the DW sent me from the dealership. still waiting on her to send me pics of the truck and trailer together now that she has both at home.

We are going to take her out for a getting to know you weekend at Lake Havasau in March, then a cross country trip in April, after the DW retires from the Army.

Looks like a Keystone VR-1 ? if so, word of caution, we owned a new 07' for 2 weeks till my dealer took it back and we went with a keystone cougar. Ours was a front kitchen as well, We loved the layout till problems on our first run out. those windows in the front leaked Really Really bad, we were driving in a normal rain for about 4 hours when We stopped for a while I went into the TT and water had run over the counter, down the cabinets across the kitchen floor and soaked the carpet. Slide floor flexes real bad and the dinette pulled from the floor and the wall. Lost ALL the brakes on the TT and we were 5 hours from home, lots of other problems as well. After a week of arguing with the TT mgr, they took the TT back, gave us ALL our money back and gave us a sizable discount on a 08' keystone cougar 29fks,

I still love the way look, Hope you have Better luck then we did :C
Hitch

jimroach
Explorer
Explorer
These are pics of our new trailer. OK, cheesy I know, these are what the DW sent me from the dealership. still waiting on her to send me pics of the truck and trailer together now that she has both at home.

We are going to take her out for a getting to know you weekend at Lake Havasau in March, then a cross country trip in April, after the DW retires from the Army.
Jim, Bonnie, Dakota and Sapphire
2014 Jeep Wrangler
2012 Fleetwood Southwind

Ronnie_R
Explorer
Explorer
Monte Sano State Park, Huntsville AL

1990 R2500 Suburban
2009 Jayco Eagle 314BHDS

d_schmincke
Explorer
Explorer