cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

HeathJohnson
Explorer
Explorer
I like it!!!

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice and . . . long!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Rob8484
Explorer
Explorer
Here is my 2002 Timberlodge Pictures are from early this past spring.

Rob 33(me) Kristi 31(wife) Kenedi 5 (daughter) and our 2 dogs (Molly & Wayne) (RIP Molly)
2008 F250 Super Duty
2008 Forest River Cardinal 33LE
G14 Yamaha golf cart

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
Nice slingshot!
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

Mrfast
Explorer
Explorer
Ready to start camping again!
TV and TT

TT

At Campground

Chevy Avalanche Z71
Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
2000 Class A Allegro M28

stevo75
Explorer
Explorer
Our new rig. 2007 Jayco Jayflight 31BHDS.

2007 Jayco Jayflight 31BHDS (at seasonal in Maine)
1995 Trophy 2302 offshore fishing boat

camperfool
Explorer
Explorer
That camping hill is crazy crazy. I have never seen rigs on a slope that steep. It must have been difficult keep'g your drinks from spilling!!!!
2006 Keystone Laredo 32RS 5th wheel
Front bunks/rear bedroom
2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 8.1 gas guzzler
300 watt solar panels/ solar water heater
dispersed camper enjoying Gods creation

blackburbb
Explorer
Explorer
LOL! Pretty sure we saw your site! My bro may even have taken a picture. We'll look for you next year. Nationwide weekend was fine. We quieted down the rowdies by yelling obscenities at them after dark. They don't know how big or drunk your group is so they backed down. We also let RA know about it afterward and they promised to patrol the white area better next year. But now with the tt, we won't be in that area anyway.
'94 Burb
'94 Jayco 300BH

dmax_83
Explorer
Explorer
blackburbb - We wanted to try to get the the Nationwide race but we go with a group of 12 and most of us couldn't get the vacation time from work. I hear that Superbike weekend and Nationwide weekend are pretty rowdy though, not so sure what I think about attending. We all follow ALMS haven't missed that weekend for the last 5 years. A couple of us are heading to the 12 Hours of Sebring this spring too! At RA we always camp along the treeline at the top of the hill at the 'hurry downs' between turns 7 and 8. You are always welcome to come over and have a drink and say hi. You will recognize our site ๐Ÿ™‚
1998 Jayco Eagle 302FK (Honda EU3000is)
2016 GMC Sierra Denali 3500HD 4x4 Duramax/Allison
2003 Honda Aquatrax F-12X Turbo

blackburbb
Explorer
Explorer
dmax, That's Fall Vintage a couple weeks ago - all camping is in the carousel for that event. The other pic is ALMS on the treeline between turns 3 & 4 - great spot! We also tented for the NASCAR/Rolex weekend in the white area - lots of noisy jerks over there. I bought the tt mostly for going to RA as we go several times each year now that my brother is retired. It needed/needs a bit of work, but I figured it was worth it due to the great cosmetic condition. We should try to meet up next summer.
'94 Burb
'94 Jayco 300BH

dmax_83
Explorer
Explorer
blackburbb - Looks like you're camping on the inside of the carousel, what race were you there for? I camp at RA every summer for the ALMS race and I try to make a few other just for the day, it's a great track.

That is a sharp Jayco, looks like its in great shape for its age. I have a '98 Jayco Eagle and just recently got rid of my '98 burb 1/2 ton for my duramax.
1998 Jayco Eagle 302FK (Honda EU3000is)
2016 GMC Sierra Denali 3500HD 4x4 Duramax/Allison
2003 Honda Aquatrax F-12X Turbo

tigerhwk
Explorer
Explorer
TURK2500 wrote:
tigerhwk wrote:
Been thinking of posting our rig for a couple months......snip

Nice TV/TT combination....., and talk about a nice level concrete pad for the TT......, and the TV!

Bob

The DNR went through and redid alot of the Saylorville area, nice slabs, new electric,Awesum sites but difficult to get into, MOST ALL non reservable

But very nice compared to the old sites,,,

Actually that's the camping at the Iowa State Fair, and yes, the hill is as steep as it looks, lots of campers on wheels on one side and 4 foot platforms on the other
Rick and Wendy
Border Collie--Maddie
Sheltie--Mick
Collie--Chloey
2011 F150 FX4 - Heavy Tow, 5.0,
2010 Crossroads Zinger 26 RL

blackburbb
Explorer
Explorer
'94 Jayco Eagle 300BH 30' bunkhouse, no slide, purchased about six weeks ago. First camper of any kind.
'94 Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
Camping at Road America racetrack, Elkhart Lake, WI (specifically why I got the TT)

'94 Burb
'94 Jayco 300BH

jgny1969
Explorer
Explorer
Thought I would share a pic of our TT in use.

2010 28BHKS Cherokee Grey Wolf
2005 Durango 5.7L Hemi Magnum

TURK2500
Explorer
Explorer
tigerhwk wrote:
Been thinking of posting our rig for a couple months......snip

Nice TV/TT combination....., and talk about a nice level concrete pad for the TT......, and the TV!

Bob
2016 Silverado 2500HD, 6.0L
2018 Jayco 24RBS