cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

Oh_We_Love_To_C
Explorer
Explorer
Alright I will, thanks for the advice I appericiate it!
Jeremy, Becky, Elijah, Kaitlyn, Madison.

'08 Ford F250 Crew Cab Long Bed 6.4 Powerstroke Tuned and deleted.
'10 Keystone Hornet 31RBDS with Outdoor Kitchen

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Oh_We_Love_To_Camp wrote:
snip.....The RV Dealer installed it so I just assumed that it was correct and that they knew what they were doing!....snip

Take a little time to review the 'sticky' I provided on setting-up/adjusting the Reese WD HP Dual Cam. You "will" need to re-adjust the WD hitch system to your "loaded" TT weights.

Turk2500 ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh_We_Love_To_C
Explorer
Explorer
TURK2500 wrote:
Ok, a few more pics....snip

Jeremy,

First, welcome to the forums. Nice TV/TT combination, and you will like the way the Reese HP Dual Cam performs as well.

FYI, it's recommended that when you attach the chain hanger bracket to the cam arm have the U-bolt threads facing "OUTWARD". This will minimize any outward chain pull on the snap-up bracket when latched. The bottom portion of this Towing forum sticky may be helpful to you as well.

Turk2500 ๐Ÿ™‚

Ok, I will have to "fix that". The RV Dealer installed it so I just assumed that it was correct and that they knew what they were doing! I am new to Campers all together only Camping I have done was in tents!

larry_kruzan
Explorer
Explorer
IrregularPulse wrote:
Our new TT. 28'BH GreyWolf the day we brought it home in Feb.

Arn't they purrrty when they are brand spanking new! Congrats and wishing Open Roards to you and yours.

Larry
Larry and Debbie Kruzan

We never turn a corner without wondering in amazement at God's creation!

IrregularPulse
Explorer
Explorer
Our new TT. 28'BH GreyWolf the day we brought it home in Feb.

04FX4
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, a few more pics.

Hitch

Outdoor Kitchen

Side View

Now that is cool a outside bar....

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Ok, a few more pics....snip

Jeremy,

First, welcome to the forums. Nice TV/TT combination, and you will like the way the Reese HP Dual Cam performs as well.

FYI, it's recommended that when you attach the chain hanger bracket to the cam arm have the U-bolt threads facing "OUTWARD". This will minimize any outward chain pull on the snap-up bracket when latched. The bottom portion of this Towing forum sticky may be helpful to you as well.

Turk2500 ๐Ÿ™‚

jmiller
Explorer
Explorer
oh we love to camp,
very nice rig,enjoy it...
Joel, Sallie and our lab Jager. (Chance RIP 9/12/12)
2014 Ford F150 SUPERCREW XLT MAX TOW/HEAVY DUTY PAYLOAD (April 2014)
2007 Trail Bay TB27RL
Hensley Arrow/Barker VIP 3500/Steadyfast/Dish Tailgater/Maxxis tires/2 Honda EU2000i's

superduty212
Explorer
Explorer
nice shot of your hitch set-up. I'm in the market for a hitch and its nice to actually see some pics on actual vehicles.
1996 F-250 7.3 diesel
prodigy,kiper 3000
2010 Coachmen Freedom Express 290BHS

Oh_We_Love_To_C
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, a few more pics.

Hitch

Outdoor Kitchen

Side View

Oh_We_Love_To_C
Explorer
Explorer
Well we got out first Travel Trailer today. Here are two pics I took. It is a 2010 Keystone Hornet 31RBDS 35'5". The tow vehicle is a 2004 Ford F250 with the 6.0L PowerStroke Diesel. Has a Reese Weight Distrbuting Hitch with Sway Control.

Community Alumni
Not applicable
rcboats1 wrote:
Well, I'll keep trying to add pictures of our rig. Here is a link from this last weekend.

Here is the photo of 'RCBOATS1' TV/TT:

rcboats1
Explorer
Explorer
Well, I'll keep trying to add pictures of our rig. Here is a link from this last weekend.
2021 GD Imagine 3100RD
2005 Excursion EB 6.0L
2008 Salem 27BHSS (Sold)
2001 7.3L Excursion (Sold)

jasoncw
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, I had them sized to max width 800. I will do 640 in the future. I would have sized them down further had I known it was a rule. Thanks for the compliments guys.

jmiller wrote:
jasoncw,
Great pics, we were across from you with the red 2009 f150. we talked at the dump about the hensley hitch... small world,Great weekend camping!!!!!!!

Wow, small world! Yeah, it was definitely a great weekend for it. Just a bit too windy on Sat. I'm jealous of your hitch. When you drove by the dump station the first time, I told my brother, "Hey, when this guy comes back, take a look at his hitch!" lol
2016 Jayco Eagle 324BHTS
2005 Ford Excursion 6.8L 4.56's, V/C Springs, PP 3P, P3

Past:
2011 Keystone Bullet Premier 31BHPR
2009 Forest River Flagstaff 830RBSS

LAdams
Explorer
Explorer

OK Folks - For the benefit of our newer members guess it's time to say it again!!!

Size of ALL pictures shall be RV.Net maximum size of 640X480 pixels - - PLEASE!!!

Pictures can be easily resized by simply inserting the statement "width=640" after the .jpg extension text... Include a space between the .jpg and width =640... Your syntax string will look like this:

Moderator - TT Forum

2000 Ford F-250SD, XLT, 4X4 Off Road, SuperCab
w/ 6.8L (415 C.I.) V-10/3:73LS/4R100
Banks Power Pack w/Trans Command & OttoMind
Sold Trailer - not RV'ing at this point in time

HUNTER THERMOSTAT INSTALL

HOME MADE WHEEL CHOCKS