cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

Gfitzgrld
Explorer
Explorer
Mother-in-law does NOT go with us, however my daughter and her husband go with us. We do a lot of boondocking as we are 4 wheeler enthusiasts. Most of the ATV Parks are find a spot of land and set up. Requires water hauling, generator application and geneal roughing it (if you can rough it in a travel trailer). We love the family thing and it seems to work for us. But back to the original statement the bunk at the other end of the trailer makes it very nice and provides the ultimate in privacy for 4 people in a 31' trailer.

Terri_travel
Explorer
Explorer
Love the inside pics! It's a beautiful TT. "do you really take your Mother-in-law with you". LOL

Enjoy and see ya down the road.
2006 Jayco Jayfeather 29BHS

Mike & Terri (working hard to play);)

Melissa:C & Ty:B (23yr old daughter,13yr old son) Just along for the ride

Cujo:M & Sophie :?{1 bad Chihuahua & Diva French Bulldog}

swebber
Explorer
Explorer
Nice inside pics ! Looks very similar to our 314BHDS and upcoming 324BHDS Eagle.

I know of the griddle you speak ! I use a large 20" skillet on our fryer for cooking bacon. We also have a griddle for our Weber Q's although we don't griddle much. Now that we will have more space in the truck bed (324 has bike rack on the tail) I might look at the CampChef grills a lot more !!:W:W
Steve Webber
2013 RAM 3500 Dually, 6.7 Cummins and all the bells and whistles
2009 Jayco Eagle 324BHDS "CramalotInn III",Reese DCHP, Atwood 3500, BAL Deluxe Chocks, Weber Baby Q & Q200, Champion 2000W Inverter & 4000W gennie's
My Camping Pic's

Gfitzgrld
Explorer
Explorer
Here are the interior pictures. To answer you question, no it's not a front kithen but it does have the mother-in-law set up which we absolutely love.

Gfitzgrld
Explorer
Explorer
You got it........shrimp boil was the oreder of the day. Turkeys.....not so much. We love it, especially when cooking for our crew of 20. Just wish I had one of those big griddles for breakfast. Saw one at Gander Mountain ((camping/farm & ranch store). I want it!

swebber
Explorer
Explorer
Nice TT Gfitzgrld ! So what was in the turkey frier ?? We've never had a turkey in ours, makes great boiled corn on the cob and steamed shrimp though !! :W:W
Steve Webber
2013 RAM 3500 Dually, 6.7 Cummins and all the bells and whistles
2009 Jayco Eagle 324BHDS "CramalotInn III",Reese DCHP, Atwood 3500, BAL Deluxe Chocks, Weber Baby Q & Q200, Champion 2000W Inverter & 4000W gennie's
My Camping Pic's

Terri_travel
Explorer
Explorer
Does the KZ have the forward kitchen? Have any inside pics?

ENJOY!

Gfitzgrld
Explorer
Explorer
318BH KZ Spree

SJStrait
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I are looking at these for a retirement unit we don't know if we want all the maitanace of a MH and all the stairs of a 5er. We will be looking to trade in about 5 or 6 years so who knows what will be out there by then. It seems RVs are changing so fast.
Steve & Lisa Strait & the rest of the gang.
99 GMC Suburban
07 28' Freedom Spirit bunk house
The Adirondacks are our back yard

jimroach
Explorer
Explorer
SJStrait wrote:
We also would love to know how you like the VR1 we like the looks of it and would like to hear the reviews.

We love it, course we have only been out in it one weekend so far, but it tows well, and the kitchen up front is a godsend, though it definitly makes the tongue weight heavy(one of the first upgrades we did was an electric jack). The couch and dinette are very comfortable, with some good storage space underneath. Overall very happy with it so far, course we are getting ready for a 6 month oddesy in it starting in april, so after a couple of months of living in it, may change our minds ๐Ÿ˜„

The heater does kinda drive me nuts, cause you have to lower the temp then raise it again to get the heater to come on, and I have a few issues with my propane tanks always wanting to show empty, but not sure if that is a VR1 thing, a keystone thing or just a TT issue that everyone faces.
Jim, Bonnie, Dakota and Sapphire
2014 Jeep Wrangler
2012 Fleetwood Southwind

SJStrait
Explorer
Explorer
We also would love to know how you like the VR1 we like the looks of it and would like to hear the reviews.
Steve & Lisa Strait & the rest of the gang.
99 GMC Suburban
07 28' Freedom Spirit bunk house
The Adirondacks are our back yard

Bill_W1
Explorer
Explorer
akdale wrote:
jimroach wrote:
Terri travel wrote:
Good looking TT. I was wondering about the gas mileage as well?

I Figured it to be about 9 MPG. (mostly highway)

That's pretty good. I get 7 MPG pulling my 31BHDS. Lot's of hills around these parts though.

Wow, I feel good. I get 10 with my diesel dually and our 32' Crossroads. But that was before I found the leak. Can't wait to see what it is this year.
Bill
'99 F350 LB CC Dually Diesel
'06 Crossroads Cruiser 32'

akdale
Explorer
Explorer
jimroach wrote:
Terri travel wrote:

That's pretty good. I get 7 MPG pulling my 31BHDS. Lot's of hills around these parts though.
Dale in Alaska
2003 Ram 1500 Hemi, 4X4, RC, SB, 3.92
2007 Jayflight 31BHDS

jimroach
Explorer
Explorer
Terri travel wrote:

Jim, Bonnie, Dakota and Sapphire
2014 Jeep Wrangler
2012 Fleetwood Southwind

Terri_travel
Explorer
Explorer