cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

mike54
Explorer
Explorer
TT on our seasonal site

Mike
2005 dodge ram 3500 5.9 cummins diesel
2007 Montana 3500rl

grantster
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations! Looks like a great trailer, we have the similar floorplan in the Rockwood model. It appears you bought it from RVW, I recognize the delivery area, we bought ours there last July. Have a great summer!

Wampus
Explorer
Explorer
OK... here's our recent "new" TT.. It took us a long time to get here after years of used PUP's and TT's. I'll make sure they are no bigger than 640x480 as per the rules here.

Bill and Donna D.
2008 Wildwood 26TBSS
2011 Ford F250 XLT EC, 6.2 Ltr, 3.73 LS, FX4

d_schmincke
Explorer
Explorer
at koa washinton pa

grantster
Explorer
Explorer
ScottandCathy wrote:
grantster wrote:
.....This pic was taken on our 1st night with the trailer at a nice campground called Cedarbrook, in Lebanon Ohio.....

I have been camping here since 1999. A great little private campground. Here we were back about 3 weeks ago...

So cool!!! What a great community this is. ...We won't be out to Ohio again for a long long time but the US Midwest was a wonderful and memorable trip.

ScottandCathy
Explorer
Explorer
grantster wrote:
.....This pic was taken on our 1st night with the trailer at a nice campground called Cedarbrook, in Lebanon Ohio.....

I have been camping here since 1999. A great little private campground. Here we were back about 3 weeks ago...

06 Dodge Ram 2500HD MegaCab 4x4, Cummins I6 5.9 CIT, 3.73 gears
Prodigy brake controller, Reese dual cam sway/WD
08 Jayco Eagle 314BHDS

jlee745
Explorer
Explorer
R Shaefer Heard COE, West Point, GA, Site 115

View of lake from our site

Our camping photos2008 Jayco Jayflight 28bhs
2001 F-150 5.4 Supercrew 4x4
2000 F/S 17ft. Javelin
2 50cc scooters

grantster
Explorer
Explorer
here is our Rockwood 2701SS that we drove from Vancouver to Ohio last summer to buy from RVW in Lakeview. What a great trip through the midwest. This pic was taken on our 1st night with the trailer at a nice campground called Cedarbrook, in Lebanon Ohio, just a short drive to King's Island Theme park.

grantster
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations! That's a great trailer!!! You're going to have a super summer coming up. Grant

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
First post in this section, having just gone from HTT to TT this morning! Sure do love all the storage and living space! We got a rear-living-room model, and really love all the big windows!

2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

jtslj
Explorer
Explorer
mwebber78 wrote:
Wow - what a fantastic trailer/condition for the year. Your FIL did a nice job keeping the trailer.

that he did do..

and you can't even see the damage from the Fire it suffered last year.

It has a new main bed mattress and curtians above the bed.
(he had a bug spray aresol can under the bed and when lighting the water heater (also under the bed) it went up in flames. he was right there and got the mattress out and was able to prevent further damage and they did a good job of fixing it back up.)

My in laws only sold it as they went to a 36' 5er Quad slide.
1996 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4x4 Vortec 5700

1987 Terry Tarus 29 R

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
Wow - what a fantastic trailer/condition for the year. Your FIL did a nice job keeping the trailer.
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

jtslj
Explorer
Explorer
doughboy81972 wrote:
wow how long is that awning wow

I believe I was told it is a 21' awning and it has the metal wrap around it to protect it from the Sun.

The awning has always been put away at night or if there is the slight chance of a breeze to keep it in good shape.

My Father in law is maticulus about the care of all of his equipment. (and it shows)
I have some inside pics as well.

Click Here for Pics

Yes it can be a trick to back it in whith the fire hydrant.. but I got it in there.
1996 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4x4 Vortec 5700

1987 Terry Tarus 29 R

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
wow how long is that awning wow
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

rdrector
Explorer
Explorer
jtslj That really does look to be in great shape.
2013 Jayco Eagle 324 BTS
2010 KZ Spree 318BHS
2006 KZ Frontier 2405
2007 Dodge Quad 4x4 CTD 4.10