Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Hideout 210LHS Opinions?

jsdad
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone.
Been lurking here for the last year gaining a ton of useful information. We are ready to move up from our trusty 2008 Jayco 1007 pop-up to a hard side TT. We want to stay <28' 4500# dry, for the type of camping we do and my 2008 Silverado.

We have narrowed our floor plans down to a bunk house model (full bunk in rear) and leaning towards a 2014 Keystone 210LHS. Anyone have one of these or the 2013 model to report on how they like them? I know the Hideout replaces the "Hornet" line. Not sure what year the Hideout came out.

Another option is the 2014 KZ Spree Connect C250BHS with a similar layout + dinette slide at a higher cost, but 2yr warranty. The dealer will have one in around the 25th to look at.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

jsdad
Explorer
Explorer
We're about to pull the trigger on a 2014 210LHS. Going for a second look today. Floor plan and size is just what we are looking for, and it's priced very competitive.

My initial impressions after close inspection are this is a very well made, solid unit. Fit and finish on everything are all top-notch. With no slide, the Hideout weighs more than the larger 28'+ KZ with slide, and has a greater weight carrying capacity. Only missing a few things on my list of "must have" options, which the dealer has agreed to install. Fantastic Fan, black tank flush, Max air covers, tank bypass kit to add antifreeze from the jug, and tv wall mount.

Rsangelox1
Explorer
Explorer
I just purchased the keystone hideout 210lhs last week . I just got back from Florida ,
our first dry run . It preformed very well and everything worked properly . We got this unit new and at a very good price , as they were rolling in the the 2014 and I have
A 2013 . I understand not to much change and the savings was worth it . Everyone
I spoke with during our looking days ha the same thing to say about the hideout ,
Very few come back and built to last . Good luck !

Theclouds
Explorer
Explorer
Try the keystone forum www.keystonerv.org you will find a lot of hi out owns.
Good luck.
The Clouds
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze152u6j/
2012 keystone Bullet 281BHS
2011 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4:10

jsdad
Explorer
Explorer
Hmmm... No one owns a Hideout with any feedback?