cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lees-ure Lite Folding Campers

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
I saw one of these Lees-ure Lite pop-up/tent campers in the grocery store parking lot today. Has anyone heard of this company? Any opinon of their products?
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!
7 REPLIES 7

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
edit

Lizzerd
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Lees-ure Lite excel 2 on order (my luck, it'll be ready for pick-up in mid-December!!)
Liz / Calgary

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
I hear (and feel) that!
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.

sbstryker
Explorer
Explorer
Haha thanks. I hope it'll turn out really nicely. I'm fortunate that my mother sews and that my husband has 15 years of building experience and that we have friends in the trades. Most people aren't that lucky.

I also like those tear drop style trailers but I find they're way too expensive. Supply and demand though! I'd prefer an A Liner so that I can stand while putting on pants though haha. I'm not 20 anymore. Things are starting to hurt LOL

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
They're really neat! I like the way they fold open and pop up and so that there's a sleeping platform.

Are as easy to put away as they are to set up?

(Some of us are rather drooly over your new-to-you Lionel, sbstryker ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!

sbstryker
Explorer
Explorer
We were looking to buy one for a while but it seems like you can only get them in BC? We ended up buying a used pop-up but every time I see little trailers like these I drool just a little bit.

laurigray
Explorer
Explorer
We have one! Have had it for about 7 years. We use it to tow behind our motorcycle and car for camping trips. They are great trailers and the owners of the company (Osooyos BC) are great to work with. You can customize them a lot of ways including adding outside rooms, air conditioner ports, screen rooms etc. They set up in under five minutes and are very roomy and comfortable.