Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSRP Question

the_e-man
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All,

I am looking at buying a new camper. I have decided on which brand and layout. Two nearby dealers have what appears to be exactly the same thing. But, the MSRP provided by each is different by over $3,000. I don’t think there are any different options installed and they are both 2019 units. Has anyone seen something like that? What would cause a difference in MSRP?

Thanks.
2018 Grand Design Transcend 28MKS
2010 Ram 2500
Travel Trail Sail - Info on Travel Planning, RV Camping, Outdoor Living
16 REPLIES 16

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
“Hey Fred manufacturer this is Joe dealer. Those ten units you are delivering to me next month, mark up the MSRP $4k each from the last batch.”

“Sure, Joe.”

Thanks, Fred.”
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
all the time, they make up any msrp number they want, so they can give you a huge discount ,some up to 35% off msrp. remember this they are NOT YOUR BUDDY, they every dime they can suck out of you. get a out the door deal ,or they,ll find ways to charge you more .