Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rockwood Signature 8335BSS

Ottawa_Campers
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone,

For the first time since I joined this forum in 2006, I am changing my signature block, and I’m posting in the travel trailers forum instead of the 5th wheel forum. This past summer, my wife and I bought a 2020 Forest River Rockwood Signature 8335BSS. Now that the kids don’t camp with us anymore, we decided that it was time to get a trailer that’s a little nicer and more designed for the two of us, as opposed to a family of 5.

Used it 3 or 4 times last year and so far we love it. It’s big, at 36 feet long, but we’re getting used to it. I find it easier to back up than the old 27 foot 5th wheel, but I find that the towing experience is a bit more challenging.

A new truck will be in the budget in a couple of years. Until then, we will likely keep most trips to within a few hours of home, due to the age of the truck (2004), and the fact that things are starting to go on it.

Darryl (Ottawa Campers)
New signature block information:
2020 Forest River Rockwood Signature
2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.0L
2006 Grand Surveyor 240BH
2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 CC LB 6.0litre 4.10 gears
18K Reese/Hidden Hitch Signature Series Hitch
Prodigy Brake Controller
2 REPLIES 2

NomadicTrio
Explorer
Explorer
https://youtu.be/XLpDloxPnu0

06 jayco Jayfeather remodel must see. MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE!! Fulltime living.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
“Until then, we will likely keep most trips to within a few hours of home...”

Good for you two on the new TT but things aren’t necessarily easier to fix 50 miles from home vs. 400.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad