cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opinion on Kodiak 240BHSL

Quienyo
Explorer
Explorer
Looking at a Kodiak 240BHSL since I think it is more appropriate to pull with my F150 than some of the other larger bunkhouse models.

This particular Kodiak has some nice options that I'm trying to get opinions on. It has the one button auto leveling and the digital touch pad for all functions.

Can anyone who has or had one of these chime in with their thoughts? Please, no need for the "its all up to your personal preference" replies, I get that. I'm looking for anyone with practical experience with one of these Kodiaks or similar Kodiaks in general.

-Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Frankly
Explorer
Explorer
We looked at several Kodiaks including the 240BHSL when we bought our camper. We decided that an accessible bathroom with the slide in was our deciding point. None of the Kodiaks had this feature and they were all much heavier than our Ameri Lite.
Jerry
2016 Gulfstream Ameri Lite 268BH
2006 Ford Expedition

D-C-Johnson
Explorer
Explorer
I pull a Kodiak 283BHSL with my 06 Silverado 1500 it does fine on most situations the biggest strain are hills. Both have nearly equal weight it really comes down to options on your truck ie: wheel base, engine, gear ratio, and are you comfortable towing est 6000lb of TT and gear with your truck.
David,Christy and our three sons
2005 Silverado 2500HD
2018 Kodiak 331BHSL