cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Polychute Sewer Hose

MtView
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know if any company still makes and sells the polychute sewer hose? I'm looking for a sewer hose that is smooth on the inside.

Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hard to beat the Walmart deal. The new set comes with a 15' hose, full swivel ends that detach easily, caps for storage when its disconnected (which I dont use) and they sell a 10' extension kit that easily connects.

I like the Rhino as it collapses and stays collapsed.

clicky
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

MtView
Explorer
Explorer
Big Katuna wrote:
Rhinoflex is smooth on the inside. Good hose. Walmart.

Ha! I didn't realize Rhinoflex was smooth on the inside. Now THAT makes sense and if I had known that I would have just ordered a Rhino and been done with it. ๐Ÿ™‚

MtView
Explorer
Explorer
darsben1 wrote:
Polychute appears to still be in business a Google of PolyChute sewer hose turned up the compny

Unfortunately, the company's website isn't active. Until recently the Polychute was sold by the same company selling Waste Master. They stopped selling polychute because of "extenuating" circumstances whatever that means.

MtView
Explorer
Explorer
want-a-be wrote:
Sewer solution is a hose that is smooth on the inside.
Good Luck

I have the sewer solution. I didn't realize when I bought it that it isn't a straight shot into my black water tank from the outlet so I can't use it to flush the tank.

Now I have to get a slinky style sewer hose and use a Flush King valve. Kinks on the inside of a sewer hose never made sense to me. Rhinoflex seems pretty popular, but it sounds like those Rhinos made several years ago are of better quality than the newly made Rhinos.

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
Rhinoflex is smooth on the inside. Good hose. Walmart.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
You'll find it under the name "Smooth-bor" and can be had from Amazon and various RV parts vendors.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
Polychute appears to still be in business a Google of PolyChute sewer hose turned up the compny
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind

want-a-be
Explorer
Explorer
Sewer solution is a hose that is smooth on the inside.
Good Luck