cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

r vision trail lite

ret_usn
Explorer
Explorer
I have a new to me 2004 R vision Trail lite. Never used much and in great shape. I have searched for fresh water tank drain and low point drains. So far I have looked under the camper and it is closed in with metal. No drains. looked in all cabinets. I found the fill for fresh water and the top of the tank under the dinette seat. still no drain. Any Ideas where I could find any of the drains?? Thanks. Bill
2004 R Vision Trail Lite
2003 F150 Super Crew
5 REPLIES 5

ret_usn
Explorer
Explorer
I found the low point drains. Just about where you said. Under the shower hid behind a stabilizer jack.Had decided to lay on mt back and search the entire underside. started at the rear and spotted them barely sticking thru the metal underside. Plugs and no valves which is what I saw on my previous campers. Thanks for the help
2004 R Vision Trail Lite
2003 F150 Super Crew

All_I_could_aff
Explorer
Explorer
My 1999 trail light hybrid has blue and red pex low point drains barely sticking out thru the floor in the corner under my shower. No valve, just threaded plugs like a water heater drain
1999 R-Vision Trail Light B17 hybrid
2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer
2002 Xterra rollinโ€™ on 33โ€™s
1993 Chevy Z24 Convertible
Lives in garage 71,000 miles

ret_usn
Explorer
Explorer
found the fresh water tank drain but the valve needs replacement. Does yours have low point drains for winterizing.? Thanks for the reply
2004 R Vision Trail Lite
2003 F150 Super Crew

LynnandCarol
Explorer
Explorer
we have a 2004 Rvision Trail Bay Lite and our fresh tank drain is under the actual water tank.

ret_usn
Explorer
Explorer
found the fresh water tank drain near the spare. So brittle the handle broke when I touched it. Hope there is enough hose to pull it out and replace it. still looking for low point drains. found a hose at water pump to pump anti freeze but no drains?
2004 R Vision Trail Lite
2003 F150 Super Crew