cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recommendation of Hybrid (Jayco 19XUD or Solaire 197X)

ozzie62159
Explorer
Explorer
I am searching for a new Hybrid, and have narrowed it down to 2 units. Anyone out there own either of the 2 hybrids listed in the subject line, that can share any of their comments or concerns?

Thank you, Bruce
5 REPLIES 5

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
bovellois wrote:
Do you know about the Jayco owners forum? You could also submit your question there.

http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/

There's also a Palomino sub-forum, at Forest River Forum's Hybrid/Expandable section.
A number of Solaire owners post there.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

ozzie62159
Explorer
Explorer
I like the X20E over the 19XUD, as it has larger water capacities, along with being 8ft wide rather than 7ft wide. Jayco stopped making the X20E this model year. If I go with the X20E, it would have to be used.

Campfire_Time
Explorer
Explorer
We've owned 2 Jayco hybrids, an '03 Kiwi 17a that we had for 10 years, and our current 2013 X20E. No real problems to speak of, they are solid and well built units. Only issues were little things like misaligned bathroom door, loose interior door trim, adjustments need to be made on exterior door latch. All things that were faster to do myself than drag the whole unit back into the dealer.
Chuck D.
โ€œAdventure is just bad planning.โ€ - Roald Amundsen
2013 Jayco X20E Hybrid
2016 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Z71 LTZ2
2008 GMC Sierra SLE1 Crew Cab Z71 (traded)

ozzie62159
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the link.

bovellois
Explorer
Explorer
Do you know about the Jayco owners forum? You could also submit your question there.

http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/
Bruno, Carol, Thierry and Julien
Sankei the fox terrier
Starla the Gordon setter
97 Dodge 2500 4x QC diesel
2006 ROO19