cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starcraft 23SRG Leak in rear garage

outdoordb
Explorer
Explorer
My sister just purchased a 2006 23SRG Travelstar about 2weeks ago. ( I own a 2004 Antigua 235SRG) The trailer was great inside no smells very clean.She checked the floor for soft spots and everything was good even up front where they are known to leak. Over the weekend after a week of rain she opened the garage and it smelled musty, she pulled back the flooring and saw that it was soaked and dark. I told her to check around the garage door and the corner trim and recaulk. She said everything looked good. Has anyone had / seen this issue in the rear? Could it be from the bathroom ? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

outdoordb
Explorer
Explorer
No, the door is good. Mine was bad when I got it so that was one of the things I told her to check befor she bought it. I told her to check the vent, I will have her check again

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
Is the rear cargo door soft? They loose seal around the door channel to the door panel, allowing water to enter and rot the wood inside the door.

Another thing to check is the bathroom vent. It can leak back to garage, depending on how you park/level.

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
Is the rear cargo door soft? They loose seal around the door channel to the door panel, allowing water to enter and rot the wood inside the door.

Another thing to check is the bathroom vent. It can leak back to garage, depending on how you park/level.