cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The best $50 I've spent!

trailernovice
Explorer
Explorer
A few years, and a few trailers, ago, bought a plastic stove cover...has a non-slip surface on the bottom, so it can ride in place while on the road...makes a usable counter space (especially useful in small units like we've had, which have virtually no countertop space at all)...also, this one also doubles as a cutting board..

I realize most anyone who's been around RV's would have heard of these things and probably even has one...passing this along for the newcomers who look at the kitchen, scratching their head and asking 'where will the coffee maker fit?'

These items are easily found all over the 'net....google 'recreational vehicle stove cover' and you'll find a whole bunch of options....$40-$60 price range...
Glenn and Toni
2019 Jayco JayFlight SLX8 264 BH
2019 Ram 1500 5.7 3.21 gears
Reese round bar w/d with sway control
16 REPLIES 16

Bucky_Badger
Explorer
Explorer
trailernovice wrote:
A few years, and a few trailers, ago, bought a plastic stove cover...has a non-slip surface on the bottom, so it can ride in place while on the road...makes a usable counter space (especially useful in small units like we've had, which have virtually no countertop space at all)...also, this one also doubles as a cutting board..

I realize most anyone who's been around RV's would have heard of these things and probably even has one...passing this along for the newcomers who look at the kitchen, scratching their head and asking 'where will the coffee maker fit?'

err a link to what you have would be useful;)
2010 F150 5.4, 3.55, 4x4, Equli-z-er Hitch
2007 Forest River Salem 27RB LE
and
2009 Nomad 3980

C_B_
Explorer
Explorer
trailernovice wrote:
scratching their head and asking 'where will the coffee maker fit?'

That's exactly what I was doing :h.

Coffee maker took valuable counter space.

Until I did this.

Mounted a shelf on two drawer guides and put coffee maker on.

Put water in top and slid up to storing position.

It's held up by an arm under shelf

C.B.
CBVP2004~FORD~F350~CC~LARIAT~SRW~SB~4X4~6.0D~
AUTO~PULLRITE 16K SUPERGLIDE~DEMCO GLIDERIDE~
PRODIGY CONTROLLER~C-BETR MIRRORS~EMS-HW50C~

Butch/Barb=2013-Cedar Creek 36CKTS
Kris/Katy=2006-Cherokee 32B